chapter 22

Mohinya's pov : Mohinya was continously thinking ..why the hell he does things like this ..he know that these are not gonna work on me wait but it is working on me ...she looked towards his picture and said hey you why the hell you are making me fall for you ..you dino ...

And then she sat on the bed staring  at his frame and after half hour she fell asleep ..

Rudra was there at the party with anand ..

Anand : Bhaiya ..listen the launch of designs which they are doing today is not that good ..what you say about that ..

Rudra : Well I am here just to meet my rivals because I know they try everything to compete with my company..And also I was not in a mood to attend this party but because of sarthak I am attending it ..

Anand : Why sarthak bhaiya is not here ..

Rudra : Because he is busy and also I have to join him soon in a week ...

?? : Mr rudra maheshwari  remember me ?

Rudra : Sorry I don't..

??: I am Shalini ...you and I have met one time ..at kanika's birthday remember..

Anand : No he doesn't remember you ..but yes I do ...why are you here ..

Shalini : ohh the designs that they are showing today is designed by me ..btw I am here to say that you have a nice wife Ohh I mean wife for few days mr rudra ..

Rudra got so much angry and closed his fist tightly..Anand sensed his anger and tried to control the situation..

Anand : Madam please don't interfere in someone's personal life mind your own business..

She passed a laugh then left ..

Rudra: These shitty people have no other business...

Anand : Bhai just cool down ..just have a soft drink ok ... I am coming  ...

He left because he got a call ..

Someone offered him drink ..

He was angry at that time ..without thinking he took a wrong glass of drink and started drinking it ..

Anand came rushing towards him ...but it was late he already had 4 medium glasses of alcohol ...

Anand : Shit bhaai why you had this ..you know na it's not allowed in our family ..now just come with me ..

Rudra: My head...ughh my head is paining yrrr ...

Anand took some hangover pills for him and given him that .. but it's of no use ..the chemist said he will be fine by tomorrow..

Anand called mohinya to open the door without making noise she did the same ..

Anand : Bhabhi please take care of him ...by mistake he had alcohol at the party...

Mohinya stood shocked ...

Rudra : ughh I am fine anand ..let me just take shower..my head feels like it will blow out ...

Anand explained mohinya everything and told her not to tell this thing to anyone in the family....she nodded and then anand left ..

After few minutes Rudra came out rubbing his wet hairs ...he was just in his trousers

Mohinya stood there just admiring his body and smiled thinking he looks so handsome....

Rudra eyed at her ..
Mohinya moved her gaze because it was an awkward moment for her ...she just stood in front of mirror and started combing her hairs  and asked him ..

Mohinya : Shall I help you in taking your clothes out  from the closet ?

Rudra : noo ..actually I am not feeling like wearing anything ..

After keeping the towel aside ..
He holded mohinya from back ..
The comb got slipped from mohinya's hands
She gasped to breathe...
As rudra slided his fingers on her waist ...

Mohinya : Whh..what are you doing ..

Rudra : Ummm I don't know but I want to do this ...I can say ..It's making my mind calm ...

She kept her hands on his hand to stop him from touching her waist..

Mohinya: But you are not allowed to do this ...

Rudra : (he murmered in her ear) Who said that I am not allowed to do this to my wife ..

Mohinya's throat got dry as it was the first time when Rudra was holding her like this and his one touch can bring spark in her body ...She was trying to stop him as she knows he is not in his proper sense ..

Rudra sir please don't do this na ...

Rudra sucked at her neck area making her slow moan  .. he caressed her hairs and moved her in front of him ..

Rudra : Don't you love me mohii ..? Why everytime  you call me sir haa

Mohinya : uhh ..N..no ..no Why would I ..never ..and it's just you are my boss so my tounge get slip everytime and I call you sir ..

Rudra making a sad face shown his finger tip and said " ittu sa bhi pyaar nhi krti mohi humse tum ittu sa bhi "
(Don't you love me even a littlebit )

Mohinya chuckled at his word as seeing him like this she believed that how much arrogantly he behaves with others but by heart he is just a kid with masculine big body..

Mohinya : Listen I don't love you and that's my decision ... you are not someone whom with anyone can live a happy life (she said this harshly but she didn't wanted to say like this) ...

Rudra left her immediately and sat on the corner of his bed and said ..No one loves me yes I deserves to be like this only ..my mother left me without love she have taken away all the love that I deserved ...That's why I am like this ...people do love me but for their own favor not because they want me but because they needs me and my money only ...(little drops started falling from his eyes)

Mohinya never imagined this much pain he was holding inside his heart and how much he wants to be feel loved but all he got is haters around...

Mohinya : I didn't mean to hurt you ..I am sorry

Rudra : No don't be sorry .. just leave me alone ...

Mohinya: What ..I am not leaving you like this ..

Rudra : Like this what I am fine ...you will leave one day so it's better for me to stay away from you as much as possible because..

Mohinya : because what ..

Rudra stood up and holded her hand and pinned her on wall ...

Rudra : Because I don't know what but you ..you are making me feel something..that I don't want to feel for anyone..

Mohinya says
And that's what ...

Rudra moved his fingers again on her waist and mohinya closed her eyes taking a breath..

Rudra : You actually know what it is ..you are just making me feel loved ....why are you doing this ...

He circled his fingers around her naval making her moan ..

Mohinya: Please understand  I ...I don't want you to feel like that ...because th..that contract...

Hearing this he clenched her waist a little moving more closer to her making her close her eyes ...he said near her ear ...

That contract paper is not gonna work mohinya  ....what if I terminate that ...

Mohinya stood silently thinking now what to say or do ..till then ...

____________________________________________
Ahmm ahmm that is it for this chapter...upcoming chapters are interesting stay updated ...

Do follow
Do vote  ...
VOTE AIM : 10.. do vote guyzz ..

Meet you all in the next chapter bye bye 🍦❤️ ...