Chapter 9

Recap : 😂To chale ab..

Rudra got inside the room first and then mohinya entered..

Rudra blocked her way by keeping both of his hands on the door and mohinya in the middle.

Rudra :(said sternly) Hmm so miss mohinya why were you calling me sir at home?

Mohinya : So what should I call you?

Rudra : Accha tell me one thing how your mother used to call your father..

Mohinya: she calls him like Mohinya ke papa suniyee😂..

Rudra :(irritating look) ahh not like that... Accha just listen call me sir when we are working together and only at office okay.. Or else you have to call me by my name.. I know my name will not sound good by your stupid mouth but still I don't have any choices left.. Huh

Mohinya just nodded being irritated..

Mohinya pov..

This dino.. huh...even I am not at all interested in calling him by his name.. Angry bird.. Dinosaur.. Demon.. And what not.. There are many names which suits him more than his original one..

She rolled her eyes and ignored him totally..

Now rudra gone sat on the bed..and started looking at mohinya.. Who was giving him weird looks

Mohinya :(Being irritated) So sir can you please just tell me.. Where I have to sleep..

Rudra : Don't you think.. This bed is big enough for both of us..

Mohinya :(wide smile look) Ahh sir.. I know.. This bed is really big enough for my whole family even..

Rudra : so what to wait.. Just come and sleep over..

Mohinya : (being so tired just agreed and said) don't try to come on my side..

Rudra : And you also.. Don't even try to take any advantage of me..

Mohinya :(glared at him) sir it's you who takes advantage of people.. not me..

Rudra didn't said anything just ignored her..

Now mohinya just sat on the dressing table 's chair.. And started removing her jewelry and then removed her lipstick.. Begins to open her hairs which was made up in a bun..as she has really long and beautiful hairs which she adores too much..

Rudra kept on staring her..

As mohinya seen the reflection of him in the mirror she got little nervous..

Again mohinya's pov..

Why this dino is looking at me like he will ate me up.. 👀..
_________________________

As she completed her night look.. She also sat on her side of the bed.. rudra took his blanket and covered himself.. Mohinya took another blanket and covered herself.. As she was not able to sleep she kept on thinking about her family and got little tears in her eyes.. This was the first time she is living without them..
__________________________________

Night ended and dawn started to spread sun rays all over.. As a little sun beams have now penetrated the curtains of room and rudra got up.. As he gets up really early.. And started watching mohinya who was sleeping like a innocent baby girl.. Seeing her he smiled a little..

Rudra 's pov..

It's a really strange feeling.. For me.. As my most annoying person is sleeping next to me and still I am smiling seeing her...huh now what to do.. I don't have to go even office today.. Let's sleep again..
..