chapter 25

Mohinya was reading all the files about the diamonds and the ruby's which were needed for the designs ...when she got distracted seeing rudra who was busy in scrolling phone ...when she gazed towards him ..he moved his eyes towards mohinya and raised both the eyebrows..

Mohinya again started reading the file ...
Then she took her iPad and started preparing the designs sitting on her table ..

She asked Rudra...

Mohinya : What are you scrolling from this long ...

Rudra : Nothing just pictures of my bebo ..

Mohinya: Ohh ...she might be sleeping at this time ...

Rudra : Hmm ...yrr Mohinya do something take my bebo back to me ..you don't know how much lonely I am feeling ...

Mohinya: I know you love her a lot ...I can bring our neighbors little baby girl ..but not bebo mr .maheshwari...I know how much you love baby girls ...

Rudra : Yes I love every baby girl but they are not like my bebo yrr ..I miss her .. Bring my bebo backkkk ...he made a sad face and put his head down on his table ..

Mohinya: Don't be sad she will be here next year na and there are only 4 months remaining in next year ...

Rudra : Huhhh monthsss ...

Mohinya smiled at his childish behavior and continued working on the design ..

Mohinya : Mr maheshwari..please help me out the colour combination is not going properly...help me a little ...

Rudra came and started choosing colours and placing it on the design ...when mohinya felt his proximity as he was so close to her one move and he will end up placing his lips on her neck ...

Rudra was still sad and he just placed his chin on mohinya's shoulders...when he felt her beautiful aroma ...mohinya was silent as words got stuck in her throat...he took a deep breath  when mohinya said ..

Mohinya : Uhh I guess it so late so we will do it tomorrow..I will mail everything to client ok ...

She started going away when she felt that Rudra holded her wrist again...

Rudra : Don't go na ...I am really feeling bad mohi ...

Mohinya : Aree...okay I understand accha listen take a good warm shower and you will feel good okay ...let me on the geyser she Said with a smile ..

Rudra nodded ...

She opened his cupboard and took out his towel to keep it in the bathroom for him ...as she got in Rudra's mind thought something naughty...

He got up immediately and gone inside the bathroom and locked the door ..mohinya didn't notice as she was busy in turning on the switch...

Mohinya: Ho gya (she said with a smile )

When she turned she saw that Rudra standing at the door ...

Mohinya : Why you have closed the door..here I have turned on the geyser it will take 5mins to heat up the water ..

Rudra : Mohinya umm ..I was using that shampoo yesterday and it was not coming out from the bottle will you please check it for me ..

She nodded with a smile and gone to check the bottle of shampoo ..Rudra hitted his head with his own hand and said ..dhtt Rudra she is just so innocent and you ..you are just so shaitaan ...but but what to do ..I love annoying her ..

Mohinya was checking the bottle of shampoo and said ye to theek hai kharab nhi hai(it is not damaged it's totally okay) when she was about to turn Rudra grabbed her in between his arms ..and the rate of her heart increased immediately...

Mohinya : What are you ...what are you doing...

Now Rudra placed both of his hands on the wall blocking mohinya...

Rudra : I am .. I am just watching you like this ...

Mohinya: Are you mad ...hatiye yha se ...

Rudra : Ummhmm (he nodded is no)
I want to see those marks again mohii ..please..

Mohinya: What mark ..it got healed in the afternoon...it doesn't stay for so long as it was not that dark ..that was just a little ...

She moved her eyes up and got awkward as she said so much which was not necessary...

Rudra : So it got healed...

Mohinya just nodded ..

Rudra : Then let me make another one ..

Mohinya got shocked hearing him as today only he was chanting sorry ...and now again ...she tried to push him away but to her surprise Rudra didn't even moved a little and now he holded both of her hands by which she was trying to get him away ..and pinned at the wall ...

His just one hand is enough for both the hands of mohinya...her heart rate was increasing as it will pop out of it's place ...

Rudra : Don't know what but I guess you are making me fall for you mohinya...

Mohinya : No absolutely not...why would I do this .. I am not interested..

Rudra : Really you are not interested...

She moved her face a bit on side to hide her expressions ...

Rudra : Na na don't do this mohinya I Know you like me ..

Mohinya: What ...never in your dreams ..now leave me ...

He leans towards her saying ..Some things are visible on your face Mrs.maheswari...(.he spoke near her ear)and again her heart continued to throbb like it will be out soon from it's place .....he kissed on her earlobe making her slow moan ...then he placed his lips on her neck slowly kissing there and then took a bite of flesh and mohinya hissed in pain ...
Isshhhh ....rudraaaaa ahhh ...he smiled a little and then sucked her collar bone ...

Rudra : I can hear your isshhh ..for my whole life mohi ...

Mohinya: uhh what ...well now if you are done please please leave me ...just take bath and and and just forget everything...

Rudra : Do you think these things are forgettable?  Ofcourse not ...and I am not done yet ..

He turns on the shower and removed his t.shirt mohinya's saree got wet ...and she started looking  at his perfect abs  which she couldn't resist staring ..he took her hand and placed it on his chest ...

Mohinya : I have to ...c..com..complete those designs...

Rudra : Not now ...let me ...

Taking a chance she slipped herself from  beneath his hands .. and teased him ...

Mohinya : (😜 she made a face like this and said ) Not in your dreams I will let you do this again mr.maheshwari...

Rudra : Well We will see ...

She chuckled and left...

_____________________________________________

That is it for this chapter dear readers...

Hope you have liked this chapter...

Do vote and comment

Bye bye😊🥰