Chapter 6

Recap : read chapter 5😁

__________________________________

At mohinya's house..

Mohinya came back home and changed into comfortable night clothes.. As she was not feeling well..

She immediately fell upon bed.. And started thinking about what all happened today..
She asked for money from few of her relatives but they didn't helped.. And now she is helpless..

It's 1'O clock at night.. She is just changing sides as she is not able to sleep..

Mohinya : ohh god please help me out.. Tomorrow I need money (little tears formed in her eyes)..
Words of rudra still echoing in her mind "I want you to marry me mohinya" still she was thinking why and why he asked me to be his wife..

As there was no another way..

Helplessly she called rudra..
__________________________________

Rudra : (with sweet sleepy voice )hello mohii(as he didn't used her full name)

Mohinya : (got little shy) why so sweet..

Rudra : Is everything okay.. Your mother..? You called at this time

Mohinya : yes sir she is at hospital tomorrow is her surgery .. Sir I want to s..s.. say something

Rudra :(still sleepy voice) hmm say na..

Mohinya : I am ready to marry you.. You only said na that you need a wife and also I need money (tears were still there in her eyes)

Rudra :(coughs.. as he was not believing) whaaat? Have you thought properly mohinya (as all of his sleep got flew away from his eyes)

Mohinya :  yes sir.. I am ready

Rudra : (after few secs of silence) okay mohinya.. So I will transfer the money to your account then..

Mohinya : Thankyou so much sir

Rudra : okay good night.. Take care of your mother..
_____________________________________
As she cut the call warm tears started shedding from her eyes..

__________________________________

Morning at hospital

Mohinya deposited all the amount for her mother's surgery..

After few hours

Doctor : She is totally fine now.. You all have to take good care of her after she gets discharged from here.. (she patted on mohinya's shoulder) god bless your family dear..

Mohinya and everyone : said thank you to doctor..

After few hours rudra and anand came at hospital..mohinya got little scared..

Mohinya : sir you both are here?

Anand : how's your mother mohinya ji..

Mohinya : ahh vo.. Surgery went really well and she is also fine..

Mr. Mahesh : who are they mohinya..

Mohinya : Dad they both are my bosses..

Rudra : namaste uncle ..

Anand also said the same..

Mr. Mahesh : Thankyou for coming sir..

Anand : ohh sir please don't say like this we are really small for you..

Mr. Mahesh : I am really glad that my daughter works with you both.. Thank you for coming..

Mohinya smiled..