Chapter 8

Recap : Will rudra's grandma accept mohinya..
_____________________________________
Inside rudra's room..

Kirti : Mohinya from now its your room also.. just get changed and rest a little okay.. If you need anything then just call me once my room is also here on this floor.. last 2nd one is my room..

Mohinya nodded her head..

Kirti : You know I have never imagined that my brother's choice will be this much beautiful.. You are really really adorable mohinya..

Mohinya : I am not this beautiful dide.. I think you are more good..

Kirti smiled..

Kirti : Bebo did you liked your new mami ji..

Bebo : Hmmm..byee byee mami

Mohinya said byee to bebo and kirti gone downstairs..

______________________________________

INSIDE GRANDMA'S ROOM

Rudra : ohho my dear cutiepie grandma.. Why are you angry..

Mrs. ambika : You know the reason still you are asking me..

Rudra : Accha listen to me na please.. You only said me to marry na.. If you don't liked her in 10 days I will marry another girl whom you think is right for me.. Okay..

Mrs. Ambika : Marriage is not a joke rudra..

Rudra : You haven't even seen her face properly grandma.. Atleast meet with her na..

Mrs. Ambika : Do what you want.. I will not accept her as my daughter in law.. Huh..

Rudra : okay if you don't want then its okay I am leaving..

As he stepped..

Mrs. Ambika : What is her name?

Rudra : you are not interested in her na so why do you want to know her name..

Mrs. Ambika : Because I don't want to call her bahu rani.. Have you herd carefully now tell me what's her name..

Mr. Raj came..

Mr. Raj : Her name is mohinya.. And I also know her.. She works at our office..

Mrs. Ambika : So she works with rudra.. Now I understood.. She made a love trap for my rudra and ended up marrying him.

Mr. Raj : That I don't know (teasingly looking at rudra) 😂..

Rudra :(Irritatingly ) Dad... It's nothing like that..

Mrs ambika : Now you both just leave from here.. I don't wanna listen anything..

Mr. Raj : Rudra.. You go and have some rest.. Anand has gone outstation for attending a meeting will back soon and next meeting is with you.. Okay

Rudra : okay dad..

______________________________________

As rudra entered inside his room.. Mohinya was looking tensed..

Rudra : Why are you so tensed hmm?

Mohinya :(nervously) Your grandma..

Rudra : Don't take tension about her.. She will agree soon..

Mohinya just nodded her head..

Rudra : (as he looked at mohinya's suitcase which she was holding and looking towards him 😂) Umm you can use this wardrobe for keeping your things.. Right side will be yours and left one is mine.. Okay..