Vi x reader (jealousy)

Y/n's pov:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" All of my friends shouted out at me, as I jumped back in fear, wait... decorated hallway, a big cake gifts and all my friends here, It was a suprise party! "happy birthday princess" Vi comes up to me and gives me the biggest Hug but when she pulls back i feel a cold sensation on my neck, I walk towards the mirror not a few steps away from where I originally was to find a gorgeous Silver necklace now siting on my neck shinning, i feel tears sting my eyes I run towards Vi and Hug her whispering Thank you in her ear, as she pulls back, i plant a kiss on her lips showing again how grateful I was to have a girl like her who cares about me so much! Now you may he wondering why the dramatic reaction! Wellll last week when we went shopping I saw a gorgeous necklace on display and I loved it so much! It was too expensive so i moved on, but i didn't say anything to Vi about me loving that necklace and still she gets me this! "Oh vi...." I say while hugging her "I knew you liked this necklace a Lot at the store, i saw that shimmer in your eyes" I pull away and look around me, All my friends are here! Caitlyn! Ekko, Jayce even little Jinx is here! Aww guys!!

Vi' pov:
"ok! Everyone ready?" "Yep!" I heard a synonyms voice saying Yes, everything was going amazing until! "heyyy guysss, y'all forgot to invite me!!" I turn around to see Caitlyn y/n so called bff entering, I had done everything in my power to not invite her but here she is, Nowww u may ask me why? Well because she 1. Is Fake af, 2. She keeps throwing herself at MY girlfriend! She even tried to kiss Y/n as well! So you can't blame me! "Aww Viii I love the arrangements you have done! It's so cutee, I remember last year when you and y/n were not together I took Y/n to a 5 star joint for her birthday, but this is so adorable as well!" She said while hugging me, SEE see what she does! How can you not expect me to get mad!! With a tight smile on my face i say "Thanks Cait, it's so nice for you to be here" i say in a cold tone, "Aww do u wanna see what i got for y/n???" Caitlyn ask's me i Agree thinking it's probably something lame butt fate has other plans, Caitlyn takes out a beautiful silver ring with the biggest diamond i have ever seen On top, Yes so what! Caitlyn is rich really really rich, but me on the other hand? Not so much. I smile and tell her how beautiful the ring is Althoughhh i Kinda might be feeling a little jealous, well FINE maybe a lot.....

Y/n's pov
Caitlyn runs up to me hugging me tightly and wrapping her arms around my waist, I look back to find A very furious Vi looking back at me, Vi turns away in an attempt to hide her anger from me, Caitlyn detaches and Looks at me while she takes my hand and hurries to a private room "Where are u taking me?" I ask, Caitlyn says "Its a suprise something precious hehe". I don't suspect much as she is my best friend i doubt she'd do anything to hurt me right??, But boy was i wrong! We end up in my and Vi's shared bedroom, Caitlyn takes me by my shoulders and sat me down as she sat beside me, I hear a ruffle behind her as she takes out something shining from her bag, Just to find it's a ring A HUGE diamond....."Cait I..." But before i could say anything she slips the ring on my finger and kisses me, I hear the door open And Find a shocked Vi standing in the doorway, I push Caitlyn away immediately and ask her to leave, I remove her ring and give it back to her, pointing towards the door "LEAVE ME CAITLYN! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT???" I say angrily shoving Caitlyn away from me, I look back to see a very angry Vi who storms out of my room. I try to run to her but caitlyn stop's me, she grabs my arm in an attempt to have me listen to what she wanted me to hear but, i knew what i needed to do, I run and catch up with A very angry and hurt Vi outside in our garden on her knees crying.

YALL SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY I JUST WRITER'S BLOCK 🥲🥲