Vi x reader (breakup)

Hey peeps, Mind ya this is kinda emotional? With cheating, backstabbing and hurt involved, mind ye this is PURE angst, just pure drama and pain.

The wind had started to pick up speed, as the blue sky is covered with dark hues, The winds bellow faster as the sky darkens, and the clouds start to get more and more sinister, It was almost dramatic, I was heading home with no one on the streets, as rain starts to pore down, But it wasn't a bother to me, I always loved rain, winds always spoke to me, something i cherished over everything, I never told anyone, even as a kid my Rooftop was my home, it was my safe haven, I could feel the droplets fasten as the weight of the bags push down on my arms, I try to rush home, Me and Vi has been in a long distance for a few months, as I went to Demacia for a business meeting, Leading Zaun isn't easy, But My finacée ? Ah she's a gem, she helps me with everything, furthermore my bff Caitlyn, even though she is from Piltover, she has always helped me through everything, she understood me and Helps me with everything, i am so grateful for them, I run inside as the bubbly feeling of anticipation springs inside of me, I quickly take my spare keys out, thinking the door will be locked, but it was not....
Huh, weird, Vi isn't supposed to be back from work until at least 8! And it's just 7 right now, Oh well! I open the door "Suprise!!" I exclaim as I hoped to find a happy Vi looking up at me but instead i find something that breaks me apart I find a very nude Vi cuddling a Nude Caitlyn in our living room, both their bodies under blankets. I feel my heart drop, as my mind stopped working, I gaze drops to the ring on my hand, My engagement ring to the love of my life, I look over to find Vi looking at me with confusion in her eyes, and Caitlyn looking ashamed. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Vi' Pov
"Hey cait, what are you doing here..." I said, As I walked towards the door to find Caitlyn there, utterly drunk "Hey Viii" she said, as her voice slurs, I was alone at home, there was some fight at the Last drop so I had to close it early, but oh well, I let Caitlyn In, feeling sorry at her drunk state, "Hey babyyyy" she says to me clearly flustered as She throws herself on me, hugging me and rubbing herself on me "Cait, what are you doing, your drunk, i won't take advantage of you" I say, making my intentions very clear, although yes I was feeling tempted "Ha, Y/n's not gonna be homeeee for some timeee we can do whatever we want" she says as she starts to kiss my neck, it hits me y/n my fiancee, god! I forgot all bout her, a feeling of guilt washes over me, as i remember the times me and cait has slept together, before i could think anything more, Cait started to touch me...

Y/n's pov
The ground i was standing on didn't feel stable anymore, I anger I drop the bags and yell at Vi "WHY!" I say, as tears freely flow from my eyes, I close my eyes as I find Vi getting up, she was nude, her body covered in Hickeys, I opened my eyes finding that, it broke my heart even more "How many times..." I say softly, as Vi tries to hold me, I flick her off "HOw MANY TIMES!" I yell, she looks down in guilt and says "Many times" I feel my heart shatter into 2, I walk up to Caitlyn "You were my best friend CAIT! my BEST friend!" I say, as Cait gets up and starts to yell back at me "ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU COULDN'T SATISFY YOUR FINACEE!" she says, I couldn't believe this, my entire world was shattering, I walked back, took my ring off and shoved it in Vi's face "Maybe i wasn't enough for you Vi..." I say and walk away, picking my bags and walking to my own apartment, My heart my breaking i was numb, I was hurt and I didn't wanna live anymore.

In Pain, I walked up to my apartment, locking myself up and crying the entire night, My entire life was snatched away from me.

Vi's Pov
I tried to run after Y/n as she ran, but i was naked i couldn't do it, I tried to call out to her but I couldn't, Caitlyn came behind me, hugging me "let her go Vi, she never satisfied you anyway..." "CAIT! NO" i said angrily, I cheated on my faincee, the girl who stood by me when Jinx wanted me dead, Pain coarsed through my veins, my eyes went to the engagement ring on my palm. Caitlyn came and started to kiss my neck again, but this time i didn't push, i Gave in....

HEY PEEPS! SOOOO HEHE IK THIS IS PURE ANGST, BUT HEY! LOL. AND YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 3K LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS SO COOL😭