Vi x reader (pregnency part 2)

"BLEH what is this!?" I ask practically disgusted after what i consumed, "it's a salad!!!" Vi said in a annoyed yet ammused tone, "it's TERRIBLE" i say pushing the bowl away and getting off the kitchen counter "Oh NO" Vi says before grabbing me gently by the shoulders and seating me on the counter again, she lifted me up as if I weighed nothing! "Your gonna finish that, or no CUDDLES for a week" Vi says to me with a hint of anger in her voice. ".....NO CUDDLES?, HOW DARE YOU!!?" I say while getting up and tackling her by the shoulders, I hoist myself up, wrapping my legs around Vi' waist "relax babymama!!" She says seating me at the countertop again, turning towards me, she stands between my legs "your gonna hurt yourself!" VI says coaxing me, "and you know you gotta finish your food, today we are going to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl!", I smile "nah I don't wanna eat" i say while wrapping my arms around Vi again "alrightttt, Now let's get you to the bathroom huh?" "Yep!" I say. As Vi carries me to the bedroom, setting me down on the bed "what do you wanna wear today?" "Vi? I can pick my outfit out myself ya know?" I say, since the day we found out That we were pregnant, Vi has refused to let me do ANYTHING and literally ANYTHING. "I knowwww but that doesnt mean you should do it??" She says looking at me with the warmest smile i have ever seen "so tell me now, what do u wanna wear??"

A few hours later
"Oh god oh god oh god" i slowly whisper as we enter the hospital faculty "hey baby?? Relaxxxxxx!!" Vi says to me, her soft voice coaxing me into relaxing and easing my Anxiety a bit, "okkk" i say. As we walk through the hospital, we are greeted by a nurse "Miss y/n l/n?" She asks, I nod "this way please", she leads me to some sort of a room with a ultrasound device at the end of the room, she walks me towards the bed, and asks me to lie down.

Vi's pov
A bubbling feeling of joy rises inside of me, as i feel my insides turning in nervousness, They have take My y/n inside for the main checkup and all and soon she'll come out and we'll get the results, Idk if i Feel like dancing in happiness right now or siting down a crying my eyes out, but I can't believe this is happening, as my eyes scan the hospital waiting room which other than me and a few more people is mostly empty seems like a prison, as i wait for y/n to get back to me, I feel a tap on my shoulder, i turn around "Viktor!! Hi!!" I say giving Viktor a side hug, "hey man! How are you!" I ask Viktor as I notice the solemn look on his face "what's wrong??" I ask, "come to the side vi" , Viktor nudges me to the corner of the room hoping for some privacy, "something is wrong" he says "huh?" I ask "with y/n and her child" "what....." I feel my insides threatening to come out.