Vi x reader (part 5)

Y/n pov
"It's ok, that's enough" I say to the bartender asking her to keep the Ice on the downlow, Yeah i am drinking, Do i drink? Nope, but right now seems to be a great time to drink away to glory, I don't even know what I am doing, I am not in the Last drop, gods not in Heavens, I know Vi would be there, I don't wanna see her face ever again, and No i am not at my regular Piltover place as well, Cause i know Mel would find me, I chose to sit in this bar just near the bridge that joins Piltover and Zaun, It's dark and shabby, with a small room just enough for the bar table and a few chairs, But it was a good place, Humble enough, I had rags on just to shield myself, the last thing i want is someone to recognise me, "Athena isn't it?" I Hear a voice beside me, It sends a wave of fear down my back, I know that voice.....
I have heard it again and again in my dreams "No sorry you have got the wrong person" i Say as i try to find a escape, I wasn't drunk, i had just like a single drink, so i was still very much in my sense , I try to run away, the crowded room and sticky floor just making it harder, I push through the crowd walking away. "Athena wait! Please listen!" I hear that voice again, I was scared now genuinely, I was in a hidden alleyway it was dark. I start to Run, just to find myself face to face with that voice again "what! How?-" before i could say anything, I notice a light emerging from my stalker's plams, Golden light....
How?, She removes her cloak, To find blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pale skin underneath, she was beautiful, quite shorter than me, and younger than me as well "Please listen! I am Lux, Luxxana crowngaurd, and it isn't just you who has been hearing voices in their sleep, so have I just in my case? The voice is yours"
My entire world seemed to be breaking apart, What the heck is a princess That too from DEMACIA? doing here!! "What are you doing here!!!, Your a princess" "Exactly my question to you!! Your one of the leaders of Zaun!!" I see her eyes shift colour, going from blue to gold, her expression morphs into one of fear, as she turns around, In a battle stance "who ever is here! Come out!!".
I Hear a thump beside me, as a familiar laugh reaches my ears "Jinx...." I knew it, she would find me. Everything moves in a blurr, one moment Jinx was standing beside me, next moment she has Lux Pinned to the wall, one hand keeps her hands pinned, whereas the other one stroking her chin, Lux was scared I could see it in her face, she was a princess yes but wasn't a warrior. The energy around the was crackling with tension "hey baby bird, what is a girl you doing here?" Jinx asks Lux, ....what? It was strange?! Jinx is NEVER this way! Whatever this is. Jinx was curious now, she isn't gonna leave lux alone "Jinx please...." Before i could complete my sentence, I faint, I don't how, I remember smelling somthing awful and then blank.

Vi's pov
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS? the AUDACITY OF MEL? what does she think of herself! I was angry VERY ANGRY. my mind wasn't thinking straight and The idea of someone taking Y/n away from me....
No, i am gonna fight for her! No. I was heading home after the encounter, Yeah it's dark now, I was wandering Piltover for a few hours, trying to keep myself from murdering one of a council member. 
How would I ever find a way to fix this....
My mind was hurting, it felt as if someone was PIERCING my head again and again, and it HURT. I need a drink, While heading towards a local bar, I try to keep my mind straight, but i can't stop thinking
My mind keeps shifting to that beautiful smile of Y/n, what was i thinking....
To reach that local bar, one has to make way through a very dark alleyway, it's almost always you find someone lying in that alley or whatever, so when i was walking by the alley it was no suprise i found a woman lying unconscious, She had rags on, Probably a drunkard, I was about to ignore her and go, until My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I recognised the dark hair spilling out from her hood that had her face covered, My mind striked, I bend down to find "y/n...."
My heart broke on the spot, i wanted to cuddle her keep her safe and kill the person who did this to her, she was hurt too, just scratches yes, but still hurt, I didn't think much, I picked up y/n bridal style, took her to the safety of my apartment. Of course i received a lot of weird stares people around, but It was worth it, I carried her with ease, as those moments where I used to cuddle her, have her body on mine raced through my head. I pushed them away, and set her on my bed, the same bed that used to be ours.
Putting the covers on her, I tuck her in bed.
Finding slumber on my couch, Of course I was hurt seeing Y/n, but it still bought me a sense of safety knowing y/n is here with me safe.....

AHHHHH YES, I MAY OR MAY NOT ADD A SMALL SIDE LOVE STORY OR JINX AND LUX, I CAN MAKE SEPERATE ONE SHOTS OF THEM IF YE WANTT. BUT LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!