Vi x reader (Modern version)

This is basically how I envision Vi and Y/n meeting for the first time but make it modern (p.s this is also how me and my girlfriend met ;))

Y/n pov
"Ugh! What is wrong with this stupid phone" I say as I try to make my old ass hand me down phone my mum gave me turn on "Why aren't you turning on!!" Well i already knew the answer to that but why not, But I really badly needed for this phone to turn on, I had organised a small event in my community on social media app (I am not telling the name of the app but bleh). And I needed to be there!! I made that community around 6 months ago, it was just a small group of a few people who appreciated and liked the Percy Jackson books, like a Fandom, "Gods!" I yell as i finally get up to plug this phone on the charger hoping to get it running. Finally after a few minutes plugged it turned on, I was already a good 15 mins late to the event, So I rushed to get headphones and finally turn on the app joined the event "hey guys!! Sorry am late 😭" I texted in the group chat.

Vi_from_undercity: hey girly it's okk don't worry not many people are here rn

     Y/n: Oh!! Ah so it's just us?

Vi_from_undercity: yeahh how are u doing?

Hmm Vi_from_undercity this person was one of the first person to join the community when it was newly made, and they have been active all along, it's strange though, we talk a lot on the group chat, but I have always been curious, I was hoping they'd Text me personally but oh well. As I was thinking i recieve a text from my bestie and a fellow leader of the community Aria

Aria: aye listen to me. Text Vi_from_undercity, she texted me asking if you were like nice

I found that so strange what does that even mean?

Y/n: huh? What's that supposed to mean?

Aria: not in a negative way!! She wants to text you, but she sees to me almost intimidated by you, maybe cause your one of the agents of this community.

I won't deny i found it so strange, i tried to be so kind to everyone, i was practically harmless-
I texted Vi_from_undercity curious on what was gonna come out of this.

Y/n: heyyyy, I am a Nice person you know😹

Vi_from_undercity: oh, Sorry yeah I know you are but yeah hi

SMALL CHAPTER, BUT SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS?? THE FULL STORY?