Vi x reader (breakup) part 4

Vi's pov

"No cait please" "Vi she left you! It's time you move on" "cait no...", My eyes were already numb from crying, i fucked up i really did, I hurt y/n a lot, I hurt her and now i feel like shit, and here is Caitlyn trying to convince me into getting a relationship with her, so we could as she says "make y/n jealous". I don't know i have a bad feeling bout the plan, but it could work, I mean i know she likes me, but she left without saying another word, I need to do something, I don't wanna lose her, Wait ik.....
Caitlyn tries to kiss me, but I push her away, I don't wanna upset y/n more than i already have, my ears catch the sound of someone running away, i look back to find no one, huh weird well then.
I can talk to Mel!! She'll help me out, she is smart enough to understand the situation and will help! "Vi, but be careful Mel is smart very clever" I smile and pay Caitlyn on the back, walking away to find Mel.

A few minutes later

I ring the Bell, Kinda nervous, not many are aware about mine and y/n's breakup, so no one really questioned me going to Conceler Mel, the door is opened by Mel's secretary "Uh hi! I am here to meet Mel?" She has a frown on her face "Please wait here, your name?" "Vi uhh Violet", the  secretary went inside, honestly i was nervous, i didn't know if this would work even, the sun was setting and it was getting colder, Ah should have wore warmer clothes "Miss Violet please come in" "uhh just Vi please" I was led inside To Hallway, litered in gold accessories, a huge video with gold details was at the end of the hallway, Mel was standing in the middle with some sort of a document in her hands, Her presence was almost divine, she was talking to some women "Mel?" "Ah Vi, Come in, how can I help you" I explain the entire situation to her "you love y/n?" Mel asks me, a smirk on her face, She comes up to me with a sorrowful expression on her face "i understand Vi..." She hugs me "Stay away from y/n, she's mine, and well Your sister still lives in the undercity doesn't she?" She breaks the hug smiling at me "understood??" She smiles walking away.
I couldn't believe my ears.....

Y/n's pov

AHHHHHHHH "ugh!" I woke up with a piercing scream in my ear, my head hurting and I couldn't think anything, Ugh where am I? Huh? Ok what? I am still on the street, I don't remember anything just having a glowing blue light on my palm and then i don't remember anything. I get up, trying to find a way to ignore the pain in my head, i could see my reflection in a water puddle near by, what.....
My eyes! My eyes have a gold hue in them, but that doesn't make sense! This isn't my eye colour! I was scared panicking I don't know what's happening to me!! I run away to my apartment lock myself in.
I find myself in some sort of a realm, idk where this is, All I can see is Vi.... She's entering Mel's home? What is happening, vi looks scared, nervous that is very unlike her i wonder why she is here, I can't hear anything all I can do is see, Vi walking up to Mel's main hallway, they seem to be talking? Why is Mel hugging Vi!! No....
Is she betraying me too.....
Gods why me.

HHEHEHE IK SMALL CHAPTER BUT HEY! ITS A GOOD STORY I THINK SO, ANYWAY! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHH FOR 4K VIEWS! LIKE EXCUSE ME?🥹🥹😭. I LOVE Y'ALL!
ANYWAY SHOULD I LIKE START A BOOK WITH THIS WHOLE STORY?
HEHE