Vi x reader (breakup part 2)

Hehe, Should i be nice and give y'all a good happy ending? Orrrrr hehe😏😏.

It's been a week since everything went down, My own fiancee cheated on me with my best friend, honestly the only thing I want to do is cry myself away to Glory, but ye can't really do that can you? Being one of the running personalities of Piltover and Zaun, I can't seem to catch a break!! The worse part? I have to keep dealing with my ex-bff well her parents because they are one of the council members and I really have no other choice, Furthermore Miss Jinxie has been so kind to me, after what happened she has supported me every single step, also suggesting to blow Caitlyn up, honestly? I was VERY tempted too but i didn't cause idk. Anywayy, Today Mel yes one of the council members has kept a party uptown, I guess for her birthday, honestly I always was fond of Mel, she is very sweet and actually saw me for me, not just the leader of Zaun title.

Honestly? Mel has been acting veryy uhh not clingy? But weird with me, Since the news of my breakup she has been there with me the entire time, giving me all the cuddles and comfort I may need, Honestly she is actually kinda cute sooooooo.

I'll stop weeping around now, it's time I pick myself up (In reality, I am a huge mess). I start to get ready for the party, I usually wear like whatever but today i was feeling funky, so I put on my best outfit that brought out all my curves and hugged me in all the right places, a fierce cateye in makeup, and actually 3 inch heels cause why not. I was looking like a queen honestly.

I reached the venue a bit late, as I walked towards the Hall, I found myself being the center of attention, and can I just say? I was cherishing every single moment of it, i stood up high and walked with power, I reached the room and as expected no one expected ME to clean up this well, spotting Mel I walked towards her "Hi Mel! Happy Birthday" I say as I give her a hug and hand her the gift, She looks me up and down "trying to Impress someone Ms l/n?" With a seductive tone to it "perhaps or perhaps not!" "A fitting answer" Mel says, as we roamed around a Bit greeting everyone i knew, Honestly I was having fun! Until my eyes landed on one very familiar couple or idk what they are now "cait and Vi.." our eyes met, I immediately walked away, panic settling in my bones, as the room felt too small. In haste I collided with Mel "darlin!" She says, as she realises my state, she grabs me by my hand and immediately takes me to the balcony "calm down love! What happened? Did someone hurt you?" It takes me a minute to calm myself "did you invite Vi and Caitlyn!!" "What!" "Did you!!" I say, I was angry, "Yes! I invited just cait! I had to you know" I understood her reasons, these parties is how you maintain alliances, i collected myself as I realised how close i was to Mel, Oh gods, i backed away as I regained control "well to say, i have a plan if your in?" I saw the familiar mischief light her eyes up "what do you have in mind?" "I wanna make her jealous, show her i don't care anymore, be my pretend girlfriend?" Her eyes go wide at the proposition "Yes why not my lady", the plan was underway.

We immediately walked back in the party, this time arms linked, as We ended up intentionally being extra clingy at the sight of them! At one instance, we were talking with a group of people and Coincidentally cait and Vi were standing right across from us in another group, one of the members asked about me and Mel, and Mel in her goddam most flirtatious voice replied "she's My love, Honestly a Gem in the rough, It would have been rather dumb to let this diamond go" as she went up and kissed my cheek. Ughhh I don't care if it makes me a bad person, but why does Revenge feel SO good!!.

It was End of the night, of this war of love, Honestly I have had my fair share of fun, now time for the cherry on top, me and Mel went to the dinner section, to find cait and Vi JUST exactly behind us, as I asked Mel about desert, she replies with "I have a special dessert for us in the penthouse upstairs, if you know what I mean" yes silently but loud enough for them to hear, I giggle as I held Mel's waist "Your gorgeous you know" Mel said, as i feel her getting closer to me, We were about to Kiss when Vi Yanked us apart, as she took me by my hand and dragged me out to a private area. "what do You want!!" I say, i couldn't believe the audacity of this lady! I totally have not anticipated that! If you know what i mean. "Stop this game Your playing Y/n, Please let me explain!!" "Shut it, do you really think this is a game? That I care about you enough to do this! I am sorry you give youself too much importance" I say in the most bland and emotionless tone. I found Vi with tears in her eyes "Please y/n, it's ok if you won't forgive me, just know that I love you and always will" "your actions don't really match your words u know, I loved you too" my voice softens "I loved you more than anything, and yet u chose to break my heart for what? Cait? Go to that witch love" Vi looks down clearly ashamed "i won't stop until I win you over again...' "be my guest!" I say, as I walk away, tears spilling from my eyes.

Hehe sorry peeps 😏😏