Vi x reader (smut pure smut)

HIIIII, SOOO I AM BACK. YUP EXAMS DONE. HOW AM I? STILL UNDER THAT STRESS, CAN'T BELIEVE MY EXAMS R OVER BUT HEHE THEY R. THOUGHT I'D TREAT Y'ALL TO THIS HEHE

God. Its raining so heavily. Where the heck is Vi!. Vi, yes my girlfriend. She went to work quite early in the morning today, It's a Saturday today. It's unlikely and strange, generally Saturdays are off for everyone, but I have no idea how things work in the underworld. I think pacing up and down the living room, It's so cold and raining so heavily. Where the heck is Vi!!.
Ding ding the bell rang. I ran to the door. Opening "VI WHAT THE HELL-" . I look up to see a completely drenched Vi, I got scared, i thought Vi was hurt. "Vi! What-" my words were cut off by Wet, warm lips kissing me deeply. It took me a while to realise what was happening, But I kissed back immediately. Her hands gropping my waist, pulling me closer immediately. I pull back "Vi your-" the intensity of her gaze cutting me off. "I need you y/n, I need you please" she said, closing the door, Stalking near me, step by step. She removed her jacket, her shirt only a bra and pants left, I had a oversized t shirt on without a bra or panty underneath. I stalk backward, as she walks towards me. Was I turned on? Yep. Definitely. But I knew one thing for sure, whenever Vi looked me with such intensity in her eyes and with such manner, I doubt I'd be able to walk the next day. Fear and anticipation bubbled in my heart, as my back hit the wall. And i knew I was trapped "hey babygirl..." Vi says, pinning me to the wall "Look at me princess", i keep my eyes planted on the ground, with her spare hand, she lifts my chin up "Look at me when your spoken to, princess". Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck the only words in my mind. "Fuck me Vi..." I whisper. That's all she needed. She lifted me up bridal style towards our room.

She laid me on the bed, kissing me deeply I was so distracted by her warm lips that i didn't realise "There, all nice and tied up." I felt my hands tied up, Out of my control, Hungry eyes of Vi, scanned my body up and down. I knew I was under her control at her mercy. Her hands start to explore my inner thighs as her mouth found my neck, sucking, biting "so beautiful" she whispered. Moans falling uncontrollably from my mouth. I was in pleasure, she bit, as I whimpered. Her hands soon found my folds, Vi moaned "My my my. Look at who's already dripping, tell me babygirl, you were horny even before i entered, weren't you??". I nod, too much in pleasure to say anything. Her fingers part my folds as she touched my clit. I gasped, the pleasure electric. She ripped by t shirt off me "Rip your t shirt, you horny bitch look at you, all naked under this t shirt" her mouth found my nipples, as she sucked them. Bit, leaving hickeys all across my breasts. Her fingers teasing me. I whimpered "Vi please...." "Please what?" "Fuck me, take me whatever stop teasing me please" she missed me on the lips. "Good girl". Her entire manner changed. She blindfolded me. "now let's see how nicely you beg". She started to suck my clit and finger me. God I know what she is gonna do. My hands up tied I didn't know what to do. My moans were uncontrollable. "Fuck fuck OMG" i was close "I am close please vi pls" "beg" she said. "Please Vi I beg you, I beg you let me cum". She smiled, Maybe not. As she pulled away. "Open your mouth, I am gonna ride that pretty face of yours" She said. I obeyed. She sat on my face, her sweet sweet taste on lips. She moaned, god. I grew more wet, seeing her moan, I wish i could see her ride me. I sucking her clit, she was moaning louder now, her Hips moving In a rythmic moment "Fuck Y/n don't you dare stop" her moans were getting louder now, she was yelling at the top of her lungs now. "I am so close you, don't stop" as I felt her cum on my face. "good girl lick everything up" i could hear her smile. she got up, and left the room. My ears sensitive to every sound. The door opened, she came in "i brought your favourite toyy, you have been a good girl and I am gonna make sure you cum". I knew exactly what she was implying. In a minute I felt the dildo of the strap on, on my pussy i whimpered. My pussy sensitive "Vi..." i whispered, she pushed in I moaned. She increased the pace, going in hard and rough, I knew i was close "Vi I am close please " "yeah baby, cum for me". A wave of pleasure flew through me. I couldn't see anything. I fell limp on the bed. She pulled out. Pushing a finger inside. This went on for a good few rounds. She didn't stop well half way through the night.

As expected next morning, i couldn't walk :D