𝟭-𝟭

𝟭-𝟭Sugisawa Third High School3rd of October 2018» 𝗥𝘆𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗸𝘂𝗻𝗮 «呂面スクナ

𝟭-𝟭
Sugisawa Third High School
3rd of October 2018
» 𝗥𝘆𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗸𝘂𝗻𝗮 «
呂面スクナ

𝟭-𝟭Sugisawa Third High School3rd of October 2018» 𝗥𝘆𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗸𝘂𝗻𝗮 «呂面スクナ

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗜𝘁𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♥♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The room was dimly lit, nothing but a candle that burned quickly. In the centre of the small room was a table; where the three students sat.

Dust scoured the unused shelves that lined the walls, and a covered window decorated the back wall. Cupboards were on the right and a few lockers.

The boy's pink hair was vibrant, but that wasn't the only reason he stood out. He was loud and cheerful, however incredibly energetic and outspoken.

His name was Yuji Itadori, and he was a first-year student at Sugisawa Third Highschool.

On the left of him was his upperclassman, Takeshi Iguchi. His wide nose took up most of his face, other than his bushy eyebrows and thick lips. He was larger and quite muscular and tall.

The girl on Itadori's right was a second year, just as Iguchi was. Her name was Setsuko Sasaki. Her black hair was cut into a bob with a fringe, her glasses sat on her small nose; her black eyes looking at Itadori.

"Are you sure, senpai?" Itadori asked, worry lacing his words. Both Sasaki and Iguchi nodded silently, and Itadori took a deep breath, "Here we go!"

"Spirits... Spirits... please reveal an animal that the school council president is weaker than!" The three chanted in unison, their eyes closed as their fingers laced the side of the Ouji board's planchette.

Their eyelids slowly opened as they sounded out each letter that the spirit chose. Just as the final letter was revealed, they all burst out laughing, "What? A fish!?" Itadori humorously exclaimed.