𝟭-𝟰

𝟭-𝟰5th of May 2018Harajuku Station» 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗹 «鉄骨娘

𝟭-𝟰
5th of May 2018
Harajuku Station
» 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗹 «
鉄骨娘

𝟭-𝟰5th of May 2018Harajuku Station» 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗹 «鉄骨娘

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

There were many things I couldn't do.

I was human after all.

I could feel my heart rapidly thumping against my chest, my vision moving to each and every individual face in the large crowd I had to enter in order to get to Itadori and Megumi.

The palms of my hands were heavily sweating, and my hands themselves were clammy. That's to say I could feel anything, as my entire body felt numb.

My legs shook under the newfound weight of my body, my right arm instinctively raising so I could bite my fingernails, as my left pulled down my skirt at the back.

I could feel myself stepping away from where I needed to be, but I knew I couldn't do that.

I couldn't do this either. I couldn't get into that crowd.

All those creeps, free hands, body contact, and most importantly...

Every single pair of those peering eyes.

Just the thought of it made me feel disgust. So much so that I had no choice but to hunch over slightly and cover my mouth. This also brought on a few tears which I struggled to hold back.

Ugh. They shouldn't even be near me. I knew it, but I also knew that that crowd could smell my fear. Like hungry wolves.

Suddenly, I could feel someone falling into my back, and I was pushed into the crowd. Lucky timing too, for there was a small free spot for me to have been pushed directly into the centre of everyone.