𝟮-𝟱

𝟮-𝟱Subconscious8th of July 2018» 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂, 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 «1000年前のあなたへ

𝟮-𝟱
Subconscious
8th of July 2018
» 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂, 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 «
1000年前のあなたへ

𝟮-𝟱Subconscious8th of July 2018» 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂, 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 «1000年前のあなたへ

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

A piercing gasp resonated from her cold lips. Her eyes fluttered open, only to shut them closed again at the sun's harsh rays drying them.

Her back lay on something dewy – soft but ever-so-slightly wet. She drew her hands in circular motions at her sides, feeling the texture of the ground in which she found herself on.

She opens her eyes again, looking to her side to avoid the sun. There, she saw the grass that draped over the seemingly endless fields she woke up in. Seas of green rose and fell in the shape of hills, the only break from the greenery being the occasional wildflower.

(Y/N) processes this for a moment. "A field..." She utters under her breath.

She thought back to what had happened before she fell unconscious, and the memories of the curses resurfaced on her awakening brain. She slides her hands up and pushes on them, using her palms to sit up.

It was cold despite the blazing sun. But it wasn't an uncomforting cold, it was rather the opposite. The cooling of the air on her heated skin caused another gasp to breathe out of her shuddering chest.

"Where...?" She mumbles, her voice croaky and quiet from having just awoken from deep slumber.

"You are in my subconscious." A light, almost godly feminine voice beckons out in a calm tone.

(Y/N) flinches slightly at the sudden presence. She snaps her head over to see who had just spoken, now fully awake at the shock of there being another person in close proximity to her.