𝟮-𝟮

𝟮-𝟮Juvenile Detention Centre3rd of July 2018» 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻 «ある夢想

𝟮-𝟮
Juvenile Detention Centre
3rd of July 2018
» 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻 «
ある夢想

𝟮-𝟮Juvenile Detention Centre3rd of July 2018» 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻 «ある夢想

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗠𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The air was a stiffening cold, each slight noise only rose the anxiety in Megumi as the veil stubbornly remained. Leaving him to deduce that the Special Grade was not dead yet, and (Y/N) was stuck in there with Sukuna and the curse.

His foot tapped against the hard ground as his eyes stuck to the main building where the girl had rushed into. Ijichi and Nobara were already on their way to the hospital, meaning he was backed against a corner if anything did happen to either Itadori or (Y/N).

Megumi turned his attention to the patterned concrete in front of him, trying to find anything amid all the anxiety and fear that could possibly distract him.

"Well then, Megumi Fushiguro, I hope we become good friends,"

"Why am I thinking of this now..?" He mumbles to himself.

The day (Y/N) and Megumi reintroduced themselves to one another was one of the weirdest events Megumi had come to know. For one thing, he had introduced himself to someone he had known for a few weeks.

And second, that someone had initiated it.

(Y/N)'s voice was ringing in his head, taunting him.

"Come on, Fushiguro-san~ Admit you want to be my friend!"

"Ah- get out of there!" Megumi rubs his head as if pushing the girl's voice out of it.

The feeling of relief drapes over the boy as he snaps his head over to the building, only to find that the brooding and incredibly confusing domain was gone - alluding to the fact that the Special Grade was dead.