𝟯-𝟰

𝟯-𝟰Kawasaki City11th of July 2018» 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘀 «精霊の純潔

𝟯-𝟰
Kawasaki City
11th of July 2018
» 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘀 «
精霊の純潔

𝟯-𝟰Kawasaki City11th of July 2018» 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘀 «精霊の純潔

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The Gods' words whisper in the air, their teachings slithering like snakes across the works of the Tengoku people.

They say the ancient clan made a binding with the Gods, in exchange for the art of Sakkaku. Some say it was a gift. Some say it was a deal.

Along with the art of Sakkaku came something else... a mark of the binding. One that can heal and protect its marked person for as long as the person upholds the values of the Tengoku clan, and as long as the mark itself is not injured/damaged.

The Muku mark.

The Muku Mark is given to every Tengoku blessed with Sakkaku; which, as far as anyone knows, has only ever been Aymu and (Y/N) in the thousand years the clan has existed.

It seems almost... conscious at times. The mark can protect itself from harm, protect the marked person from harm, and also punish the marked person - whether that be through pain or... other means.

However, the Muku Mark must use an extensive amount of cursed energy in order to punish or heal the marked person. So, if there isn't enough energy in store to use and replenish the amount used, it cannot do so.

Interestingly, (Y/N) has encountered Aymu once in the past (chapter 2-5), and her Muku Mark seemed to be... glowing. As it appears, the mark seems to glow in the presence of others with Sakkaku.

Which would come in handy... if (Y/N) wasn't the only one currently alive with Sakkaku.

Aside from these properties, the consciousness and independence of the Muku Mark come full front after a long period of time without the use of Sakkaku. Furthermore, if one fails to save someone who can be saved, insults the name of the Tengoku or the Gods, or refuses to use Sakkaku altogether... the mark will reinforce itself.