𝟮-𝟰

𝟮-𝟰Subconscious7th of July 2018» 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 «別の人生の恋人

𝟮-𝟰
Subconscious
7th of July 2018
» 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 «
別の人生の恋人

𝟮-𝟰Subconscious7th of July 2018» 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 «別の人生の恋人

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

"F-fire!? As in... hot fire!?!" His voice squeaked out, the boy was entirely shocked at what he had just heard.

His hands shook against the white fabric of the bed. The pinkest parts of his hair shivered with the buzzing warm light in the centre of the room. A chipped, wooden cabinet full of medicines and different folders to the right of the bed and a few IV drips right in front.

Itadori hunched over the left of her bed, gripping the limp hands of the girl. Her skin was paler than usual but intact. No sign of burns anywhere.

It was almost unbelievable, but she was alive too. Just like Itadori. Just not conscious.

His eyes held onto her steadily breathing face. The way her chest occasionally rose with each inhale, then fell again with each exhale. It was just so... reassuring.

"Yes, hot fire," Gojo replies, a grin resting on his face.

"But... how?" Itadori asks, his voice strained with confusion and joy mixed together.

"Don't know." Gojo shrugs, before sticking his hands in his pocket and moving his attention over to the girl in the bed.

"Seriously!?" Itadori shrieked, "You were there, weren't you? You gotta know what happened!"

Gojo purses his lips together, weighing his options on whether to tell the boy or not. Either way, it was going to be a load of work his ass didn't want to do. After a few moments of silence-filled cold air, he clicks his tongue and pushes off of the counter he was leaning on.