𝟭-𝟳

𝟭-𝟳Kurama City3rd of July 2018» 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗯 «呪胎戴天

𝟭-𝟳
Kurama City
3rd of July 2018
» 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗯 «
呪胎戴天

𝟭-𝟳Kurama City3rd of July 2018» 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗯 «呪胎戴天

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗜𝘁𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

His eyes swept over the body of the girl, the wading waters below the abandoned ship they stood on rocked the two as he found himself to be speechless.

"How... did this happen...?" He whispered, unable to raise his voice any further. Itadori's foot slowly moved in front of him, before his entire body collapses onto his knees next to (Y/N).

Itadori's vision was blurry as he reached his shaky hand towards the girl, his raspy breath shaky upon the shock of the discovery. He wondered how long the girl had been waiting for someone to save her, or what even caused her to end up how she was.

There was no sign of any damage, the only thing being a rip in her shirt right at her stomach. Which would allude to a stab wound, but there was nothing there.

Itadori felt it wasn't his place to examine her unconscious body any further than what was visible. And so, the boy took a deep gulp to clear his thoughts and got ready to pick the girl up and take her back to school.

But his plan was soon interrupted when his fingers brushed her hand, and her entire body flinched. (Y/N)'s eyes shot open, and she quickly sat up, her eyes wide with pure horror as she searched the area for something.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Itadori called to the girl, but it seemed she didn't hear him as she continued to search for something.

Then, her head snapped down and she grabbed at the bottom of her shirt. Itadori's face flushed as she carelessly lifted her shirt up and began tapping her stomach in search of something.

But Itadori's interesting thoughts were soon flicked away as his eyes laid upon a strange mark on her torso, and his eyebrows furrowed. "(Y/N)-chan!" He called again, this time louder.