𝟮-𝟲

𝟮-𝟲Jujutsu High - Student Clinic9th of July 2018» 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 «覚醒

𝟮-𝟲
Jujutsu High - Student Clinic
9th of July 2018
» 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 «
覚醒

𝟮-𝟲Jujutsu High - Student Clinic9th of July 2018» 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 «覚醒

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

A faint beep of a heart monitor dotted every silent second with just a moment of noise. The room was an amateur hospital room or something along those lines. The bed I lay on was comfortable and firm, though the white covers were wrinkled from an extensive amount of use.

The room was cold and small, with a window that was cracked open before me – the baby blue curtains softly fluttering up and down with the light breeze that was drifting in from outside. It would have been rather relaxing if there weren't... well... an overwhelmingly disgusting nightmare encasing my mind.

I unclutch the thin bed sheets from under my shaky hands and take a deep breath, running my fingers through my hair as if trying to make sense of it all. I... had I met Aymu? No... I couldn't have. She's been dead for over a millennium...

... But so has Sukuna, I suppose.

Sukuna... What happened to him? The man I saw then was nothing like the curse I know today. Nor is he anything like the legend spoken down from my Tengouken ancestors.

Did... Did my clan make him this way? A monster? A murderer? A curse?

"Gah!" I let out a cry as I feel a sharp, twisting pain jab at my stomach - right where my Muku mark is. It was like a burning knife had just sunk into my flesh.

And as quickly as it happened, it was gone. Like a warning. A shuddered gulp slides down my dry throat and I look up at the ageing roof.

.. You're right. I can't just insult my clan; they were good people. Pure, innocent, kind, and selfless. "Aymu... you cannot manipulate me with those twisted visions." I hiss out, as if the woman were in the room with me.