𝟯-𝟮

𝟯-𝟮Unknown12th of July 2018» 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 «変形

𝟯-𝟮
Unknown
12th of July 2018
» 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 «
変形

𝟯-𝟮Unknown12th of July 2018» 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 «変形

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

Her breaths wavered out of her dried lips. Heavily in, then strained out. The sound of the harsh breaths echoed like a song through the grand vastness of the underground. Her eyes closed tight, her body slumped over against a hard metal surface.

As (Y/N) began to regain consciousness, she felt the rough surface of a rope scraping at her wrists and ankles, the rope tight around her limbs and a blindfold shielding her eyes from the unfamiliar environment in which she found herself waking up in.

Her eyes slowly open, her sight met with pure darkness; making way for a throbbing headache to pang at her temples. She groans, twitching slightly against the cold, damp floor. Where the hell even was she? It was so dark and quiet...

Suddenly, heavy footsteps splash against the dampness of the floor. They were slow, almost deliberately slow to torment the girl. She tenses, her breathing quickening as an anxious feeling drowns her.

The footsteps get closer. One step at a time. An unknown threat slowly approached the girl, who was tied up with no way to tell where she was, what had happened, how long she'd been unconscious, and just who the hell was approaching. (Y/N) readies her body for anything... it was most likely the curse from before, meaning she could very well be in extreme danger.

Wait... where was Junpei!? Was he safe??

Then, a child-like giggle rings through her ears. Like a splitting stab of a knife, or a gunshot. She felt a presence looming over her tensed body, staring and giggling as if looking at a new toy.