Chapter # 27

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

How are you all? Hope you are safe and happy.

Again with an early update because last time you people make me very happy with your comments and I love them all.

Thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy much for the comments, for all people who show their love on both stories, I love you all.

This is kinda filler chapter but you will get glimpse of Mafia leader mustafa. And a new entry lol.

Sorry for people who want lovey dovey content but I promise you will love the next chapters.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

یہ جنوں جو اب سر پہ ہے وہ پہلے کب تھا
جو سکون ملتا ہے تیرے نام سے پہلے کب تھا
یہ فتور تجھ سے عشق کا جانا پہلے کب تھا
ج سرور ہے تیری چاہت میں یہ پہلے کب تھا
یہ دل مغرور تیرے خیال پہ پہلے کب تھا
جو نور چہرے پر ہے تیری اُلفت کا یہ پہلے کب تھا

Yeh Junoon Jo ab sar pe ha wo pehle kab tha
Jo sukoon milta ha tere naam Pehle kab tha
Yeh fitoor tujhse Ishq Ka jaana pehle kab tha
Jo suroor ha teri chahat main yeh pehle kab tha
Yeh Dil magroor tere khayal pe pehle kab tha
Jo Noor chehre pe ha teri ulfat Ka yeh pehle kab tha

(Another piece written by me)

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Away from the preying eyes and hounding ears, the building stood with a broken structure from the outside but the inside was something else.

A facade to distract the enemy, the hideout and warehouse are well hidden from the eyes of people. Safely hidden between the high peaks and the thick forest as it protects the best Shadows and security.

But inside the building was a more modern and up-to-date system. Rooms are set up for different teams and people, some for hacking, monitoring, analysis, and protection.

The upper floors were busy with work whereas the ground floor only consist of one big interrogation room and even death seems to creep into it

The dark and gloomy room was vast and open but nothing is visible except the little light hanging from the ceiling.

It symbolizes mystery, incomprehensibility, and helplessness by the absence of even a streak of light from the outside.

The air still inside the room even the presence of multiple people didn't help the thick aura of fear and vengeance in the room.

"LEAVE ME! You don't know who I am? Leave me! What do you want from me? Who are you?"

The lack of windows or voice was increasing the panic in the man who was tied to the chair with his eyes covered as he screamed and threatened to kill everyone.

Having enough of the screaming, the guard standing behind the man was signaled and soon the blindfold was removed.

The man cursed as he tries to adjust his vision and look around just to get shocked as he saw something he can't believe.

"YOU! YOU ALL DARE TO DEFY ME? I WILL KILL YOU ALL... RELEASE ME NOW,"

The man was breathing heavily while the back of his head and neck ache. He was going home but suddenly some people attacked him and abducted him but he can't believe his own team will help the enemy.