Chapter # 43

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties...

Hope you all are doing well.

To all Rania lovers, I didn't mean that you can't comment about her at all. Well you can.

Sorry in advance.

Another longggggggggg update with another 10.5k words.

Have fun not gonna say much.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

یہ جان تمہاری ہے مانا ، پر جان خدا کو دینی ہے
کچھ وعدے پورے کرنے کو، جو وعدے تم کو سونپے ہے
یہ دل جو تمہاری امانت ہے، پر دل کا درد کہوں کیسے
جو زخم بدان پر کھائے ہے ، یہ زخم سنبھالو گا کیسے
کچھ راز پُرانے کھولتے ہے ، یہ راز چھپاؤ گا کیسے
جو درد تباہی لاتے ہے ، وہ درد مٹاؤ گا کیسے
یہ دنیا ہے اُن لوگوں کی، جو دنیا سے چھپ کر وار کرتے ہیں
اس نفرت کی لڑائی میں، ہم جیسے اکیلے لڑتے ہے۔۔۔

Yeh Jaan tumhari ha mana, Par Jaan khuda ko deni ha
Kuch waade poore karne ko, Jo wadae tumko soonpe ha
Yeh Dil jo tumhari amaanat ha, Par Dil Ka Dard Kaho kaise
Jo zakham badaan pe khaye ha, Yeh zakham sambhalo ga kaise
Kuch raaz purane khulte ha, Yeh raaz chupao ga kaise
Jo Dard tabahi laate ha, Wo dard mitao ga kaise
Yeh dunya ha un logo ki, Jo dunya se chhup Kar war karte hain
Es nafrat ki ladai main, Hum Jaise akele laadte ha

(Written by me)

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Silence was the only thing that was screaming in that place for the past few moments, it was too much for everyone. Minds refused to accept what they heard, hearts bleeding and eyes still not blinking as shock gripped each cell of their body.

The lights suddenly turned on and blinded them but even it can't bring them back to reality as armed men started to surround the whole area.

It was Mustafa who came out of his thoughts and looked at the man with a baffled expression while Aliyah Makhdoom was looking at her husband who was not even breathing.

"Ho- how is it possible- the notes- the dairy-,"

"The dairy said that I died with my mother? That your father was free of the sin he committed,"

"How- why-,"

It was barely a whisper but due to the pin-drop silence, her broken voice was resonating around the barren space.

Shazir aka Marwan turned to her with a pleasing smile like he was very happy and delighted to meet her but the shine in his eyes told another story.

"Aliyah beghum! Nice to personally meet you... I will answer all your questions because you look too pale and lost to me...but first, you need to listen to me very carefully. The story will itself give you answers... I know you are curious about the woman who you called best friend and her unannounced disappearance... Now shall we?"

No one utter a single word as both Mustafa and Maria turned to their mother with tears in their eyes because Aliyah Makhdoom felt like the grim reaper was draining her life source while her husband was still lost.