Chapter # 35

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

Hope you all are doing well, happy, healthy and safe with your loved ones.

Here I am with another update for you all, a little warning. There might be some parts triggering for people or some people. So sorry in advance.

Almost 8.5k words, a hurricane of emotions, drama, suspense and love waiting for you all.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

سوال کیسا ، جواب کیسا
زندگی کا نظام کیسا
قدم قدم بدلتی ہے قسمت
خدا یہ تیرا امتحان کیسا۔۔۔

Sawal Kaisa, jawab Kaisa
Zindagi Ka nizaam Kaisa
Qadam qadam badalti ha qismat
Khuda yeh tera imtehan kaisa

(Written by me) 🤍

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

"Here open up,"

No reply was given, nor the spoonful of soup was accepted.

"One bite please,"

Again silence meets his ear, his heart getting heavy with each plea.

"At least have something yar,"

Yet again Nothing and he sighed in defeat, looking at the broken doll who was stuck in this condition for the past three days.

"What have they done to you?"

He murmured looking at her who was looking into an empty space with a blank look, the same clothes his mother helped her into, and the same expression that didn't leave her since that night she woke up in the hospital.

He sighed as everything came back to him, how his heart stopped when he saw her closed eyes and thought the worse. If not for Huzaifa, he would have passed out himself.

Flashback

They transferred all their men and Maria to the infirmary they build on the backside of the main building of Makhdoom palace.

Mustafa didn't leave her side for even a minute, it was chaos and even his men were on edge.

She woke up in the hospital and the whole family was there except the children, first and the only word she whispered only one thing and then fainted again.

'Aahil,'

Doctors declared that she was shocked, and traumatized by what happened, or what she saw.