Last bonus chapter ✨❤️

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties

Hope you all are doing well and are safe with your loved ones.

7.5k+ words.

Last bonus chapter of fanaa.

Enjoy the update ❤️

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

میرے ہاتھ میں تیرا ہاتھ ہو
ساری جنتیں میرے ساتھ ہوں
تو جو پاس ہو پھر کیا یہ جہاں
تیرے پیار میں ہو جاؤں فنا۔۔۔

Mere haath mein tera haath ho
Saari jannatein mere saath hon
Tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahan
Tere pyar mein ho jaaun fanaa

(Not mine but from one of my favourite movie and the name inspiration of this story)

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Walking through the passageway, her eyes roam on the meadow surrounding the property as the sky lit brightly but the sun was hidden by the clouds.

It was like nature was playing hide and seek, clouds becoming their shelter as they restrained the shining globe to the confines of the skies.

The blowing wind was gentle, fresh and a cozy reminder of why people prefer quiet places for vacation rather than the noisy city and building technology.

Her eyes moved from the house to the backyard that leads to the place where she left her family the last time.

"Thank God jaldi shower hogya... Ab yeh Baba aur Baba ke chamche pata Nahi kya Kar rahe honge,"

Maria sighed as she remembered why she had to take a shower and miss a few moments with her kids and husband.

They were enjoying the peaceful afternoon as the sun was hidden away, but then her eyes fell on the beautiful cat that passed by their picnic blanket, and like always her daughters and she had to play with the amazing creature.

Her husband and son keep their distance because, like everything they had similar, cat allergy is one of them. But she is glad it's not extreme like Irtaza.

So after playing with the cute black and white cat, she had to give a bath to her girls, leaving them with their father, and then went back to shower as she didn't want her husband or son to sneeze all day long.

Her eyes fell on the meadows with different flowers that spread on acres of land. The air blow her hair making her smile big as she wanted to share this moment with her loved ones.