Chapter # 28

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

How you all are? Hope you are happy,safe, and healthy with your loved ones.

Here I am with another early update and with 6k words so yeah... I know I know...  I am impatient and well- because I love you all.

See you all next week with new schedule.

Get ready to complete this journey 😘

Enjoy the update ❤️

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

سوچا کہاں تھا یہ دور ہونگے
دلِ ویراں میں بھی شور ہونگے
محبتوں کے نزول ہونگے
چاہتوں کے اُصول ہونگے
اُلفتوں کے نئے حصول ہونگے
قربتوں کے وعدے قبول ہونگے
فرقتوں کے سائے دُور ہونگے
یوں ساتھ بیٹھے حضور ہونگے

Socha Kahan tha yeh dor honge
Dil-e- veran main bhi Shor honge
Mohabbaton ke nazuul honge
Chahaton ke usuul honge
Ulfaton ke naye hasuul honge
Qurbaton ke waade qubool honge
Furqaton ke saaye duur honge
Yun Saath baithe huzuur honge

(Written by me)

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

The car passed through the high-security gate and drive through two more levels, moving in front of the entrance of Makhdoom palace.

The whole way home, there were millions of things roaming in his mind but he only want to see her. Soon Laiq parked the car and with a nod at his loyal man, Mustafa left the car heading towards the house.

He sighed in relief as soon as he crossed the threshold, taking one glance at his clothes he give a nod. He didn't want his wife to know about his important work as he told her.

He looked around but frowned when he heard a peaceful silence that was foreign at this time of day. Shaking his head he approached the living room and smile as he saw his mother sitting there busy with something.

Aliyah beghum didn't notice his presence too observed in her work and he smiled at his mother.

"Assalam o Alaikum mama... How are you?"

She looked upward when he leaned down and pecked her forehead, she didn't smile in return, and instead of answering she grumbled.

"You are late,"

He stood there for a solid minute eyeing her and then he rolled his eyes as he took a seat beside her.

"It was you and your beloved daughter-in-law who forced me to go for this meeting... And now you are complaining about me coming late!? What happened to the whole 'you need to leave her alone for a few hours Mustafa' talk?"

Aliyah beghum narrowed her eyes at her son, knowing what he saying was the truth.

"Because you are always hovering over her like a mother hen which is not your work because she got two mothers to pamper her,"

"Aur agar main apki bahu Ka dehan na rakhta toh Mera court martial karwati ap... And now you are saying I don't need to as you very politely said 'hover' over her... That's really unfair mama,"