Chapter # 45

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

Here I am with your last chapter. As promised we ends this before new year.

I updated almost 47-48k+ words this week only.

Because this chapter is almost 12k which means the longest update of fanaa.

Today I want everyone, even the most silent reader to say one word. It will be the best return gift.

I wish and pray the new morning Tomorrow bring happiness, peace and loved ones for you. May all your loved ones stay by your side and help you be the best of yourself.

May you all have peace of mind and restful heart, may you all have someone to wipe your tears and listen to your rants. Be your guide and always stand by your side.

Happy advance new year.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

تو سلطنتِ قلب کا بس اِک حکمراں
خود سے بڑھ کے تیری چاہ نہیں کوئی گناہ
تُجھ سے بچھڑنے کا دکھ میرے لیے سزا
یہ نام تو رہےگا تیرے نام سے جڑا
تیرے عشق کا غرور ہے یا یہ میری انا
تیرے نام پہ کردیا خودکو ہم نے فنا۔۔۔

Tu sultanat-e- qalb Ka bas ek hukumraah
Khud se badh ke teri Chah nahi koi gunaah
Tujhse bechaadne Ka dukh mere liye sazaa
Yeh naam toh rahega tere naam se judaa
Tere Ishq Ka guroor ha ya yeh meri anaa
Tere naam pe Kardiya khudko humne fanaa

(Written by me)

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

The only sound that resonated in the hallway was made by her shoes as the clouds burst and crackled with each passing moment.

The wild wind was rustling the trees and rain pour down like it was the last day but it never stop since that night.

Grey and dark clouds surrounded the sky from all sides, it was daytime but the darkness was so prominent that it was difficult to estimate the time.

Just like their lives, the Whole Makhdoom palace was filled with silence, the gloomy, sad, and, disappointed environment is hearheartbreakingesn't matter that it's been one week since that eventful day, but it was like just yesterday they lost all hope.

The roaring storm and the cracking of thunder were the same for the past week. Many things changed but it stays the same.

It was like nature is mourning with them for their loss, it was like the skies daily open up to shed the unleashed tears, roar the screams of agony stuck inside her chest, and the thunderstorm of pain that left her numb to everything.