Dreams

"Hunter!" Willow called. "Wait up!"

Hunter flushes as his crush ran up to him. She shoved a bouquet of roses into his arms.

"Ilikeyoualotwillyougooutwithme?" Willow spits out, her face tinted pink.

Somehow understanding her, Hunter's ears turned a shade of red that seems unnatural. "I-I love you Willow." He stammered.

Willow threw her arms around Hunter's neck and pressed her lips to his.

When Hunter opened his eyes he did not expect to see Gus looming over him. He almost fell off the couch.

"Whatcha dreamin' about?"

"N-nothing." Hunter said, trying to keep the disappointment out of his voice.

"Really? 'Cause I heard you say 'I love you, Willow'" Gus said, clasping his hands together and fluttering his eyelashes teasingly.

"Oh Titan." Hunter muttered under his breath. "Uhh, you heard wrong."

"No I didn't." Gus began dancing around the couch. "Hunter likes Willow! Hunter likes Willow! Hunter likes-"

"Okay! Okay! I like Willow!" Hunter hissed, his hand over Gus' mouth.

Gus removed Hunter's hand from his mouth. "Aha! I knew it!" Gus started running towards the door. Hunter grabbed his hand.

"And where do you think your going?"

"Uhhhhhhhh, nowhere?" Gus said sheepishly.

"You are not going to tell Willow."

"Ughhh fine." Gus groaned. "But why not? She probably likes you back."

"Exactly! There's only a chance she likes me, so I can't risk it." Hunter fretted. "But what if she doesn't like me at all?"

Hunter didn't need to worry. The blushing girl around the corner liked him just as much.

A/N
Hi! I hope you like my first one shot. Sorry if it sucks, I'm new at this lol. I will probably have no schedule of posts but I'll try! Thanks for reading!

- A very weird author