Hunter is trying his best

Chirp! Chirp! CHIRP! CHIRP!

Darius reluctantly peeled the cucumber slices off his eyes and saw Flapjack perched on his windowsill.

"What now?"

Flapjack continued to chirp before flying off the windowsill to Hunter's window, then back.

"You want me to go check on Hunter?" Darius asked the bird.

Flapjack nodded and flew back to Hunter's window.

Darius sighed. He supposed he technically had nothing better to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Little Prince, I was scheduled for some me-time today, so this better be impor-"

Darius slowly stepped into Hunter's room as he took in the teenager's outfit.

Hunter stood in a black suit jacket, red pants and orange-and-blue socks. He wore a collared pink shirt paired with a yellow and green bowtie that added nothing to the outfit. On his head was a purple baseball cap Darius had never seen in his life.

Flapjack chirped from a shelf as if to say See?

"Yes, yes I see." Darius said.

Hunter tilted his head. "You see what?"

Without missing a beat Darius responded "I see the tragedy that is your outfit."

Hunter made a sort of offended scoff while Darius opened his closet and began rifling through his clothes.

"Would you mind telling me, Little Prince, why you have decided to put together what I suppose you think is a 'fancy' outfit?"

"Well, I-I'm sort of going on a date."

Darius straightened and turned around slowly.

"You thought that was appropriate attire for a date?"

"I-"

"Titan! You're almost beyond help! Thank goodness Flapjack thought to get me."

Hunter whirled around and glared at Flapjack. "Traitor."

Flapjack chirped.

Hunter glared harder.

Darius twirled around dramatically.

"I've gotten an outfit together, Little Prince, try this on." With a flourish, he pulled a changing screen from nowhere and shoved Hunter behind it.

"Ready?"

Hunter walked out slowly. Darius nodded, and Flapjack chirped his approval.

He wore a yellow sweater vest over a white long-sleeved collared shirt paired with jeans with a thick black belt. (think cottagecore)

"Perfect." Darius said. "Another great job by me."

"Very funny."

"Now, who is this date with?"

"The Captain." Hunter muttered, developing a sudden interest in his orange-and-blue socks, which Darius had let him keep.

Darius was silent for a moment while he placed the name. "Ah, the green haired girl?"

"Yes."

"Where are you going?"

"We're going on a picnic."

"Very nice. Did she ask you out?"

"Yes."

"Checks out."

"Hey!"

"Well! You should probably get going!" And with that, Daruis dramatically exited the room.

Flapjack chirped.

"I still don't forgive you." Hunter said. "Traitor."

Flapjack chirped again before extending into a staff.

Hunter glanced at the clock. "Titan! I'm gonna be late!"

With that, he scrambled onto his staff and flew out his window.

A/N
heyyyyyyy
idk what to put here lol
thanks for reading <3
- a very weird author