Fortune Teller

I'M BACK WITCHES

"Hello! Would you like me to read your fortune?" A small oracle student asked, sitting at a table. She had brown hair, and her skin was dotted with freckles.

"Oh, uh sure?" Willow said, sitting down warily.

"We're doing a project where we have to read a lot of people's fortunes to show that we can do it." She explained. She grabbed her glass ball with both hands and stared intently into it. She looked back up. "Oh and my name's Anna."

She returned her stare to the glass ball.

An image was starting to take form. It was...Willow.

She was older, in a pretty white dress, flanked by her dads on either side. Gilibert had tears in his eyes and Harvey was smiling broadly. Willow's hair was down, green waves down her back, with a flower crown holding a white veil. She was holding a bouquet of light blue and pink flowers. She was smiling, and her cheeks were tinted pink.

A wedding Willow thought.

Anna confirmed that.

"I'm seeing a wedding, and this is the bride." She spoke in a very matter-of-fact way as she gestured vaguely toward Willow. "And," She drew out the a for a few syllables. "...here is the groom."

The picture swirled and changed until it was...

Him.

Hunter.

Hunter, in a black suit with a rose corsage.

Hunter with his adorable, gap-toothed smile, blushing.

The image swirled and disappeared.

"There you go!" Anna smiled. She was missing her front two teeth.

Willow barely remembered leaving, but suddenly she was sitting at her normal table in the cafiteria.

"You good?" Luz asked, waving a hand in front of Willow's eyes.

She sighed happily. "I got my fortune read."

A/N
Hi! I'm back. I got grounded so that's why I haven't been posting. I have a lot less screen time now (yes I have a limit, it sucks) so I'll most likely be posting less. Definitely on the weekends, but it might be more sporadic on weekdays. I've missed writing a lot!
- a very weird author