Grimwalkers Can't Feel Love

"Luz! LUZ!" Hunter called.

"What's up?" Luz walked into the room.

Hunter sat crossed legged on the floor, hunched over an ancient-looking book.

"Am I reading this right?"

Luz sat next to him and peered down at where he was pointing.

Next to a humanoid diagram and some very detailed directions on how to carve hair, was the excerpt:

"Warning! While it is not always the case, Grimwalker emotions may be restricted. This usually happens with first attempts. More experienced witches will know how to avoid this unfortunate side effect. However, no matter how perfect, Grimwalkers cannot feel love."

Luz read it out loud.

"So I'm not going blind. Good to know, I guess." Hunter stared down at the page.

"What are you even reading?"

Hunter held the book up.

"Everything You Need To Know About Grimwalkers." Luz read. "Where did you even get that?"

"The restricted section of the library, but that's not important!" He said, clearly distressed. "Apparently I can't feel love!"

"Sucks for you I guess." Luz stood up and began to leave, then straightened and spun around.

"Wait a minute."

"What?"

Then Luz quickly spun on her heel and ran out the door.

"I have such great friends." Hunter muttered.

The Luz came back, pulling Willow along.

"Luz, what is-oh hey Hunter."

Hunter felt his face get warm as Willow smiled at him.

"Aha!" She grinned triumphantly.

"What?" Hunter and Willow said in unison.

"You're blushing! And I'm not even going to get into how much you've talked about Willow! You can feel love!"

Hunter, temporarily forgetting that Willow was right there, jumped up.

"I can feel love!" He exclaimed. Then he remembered Willow was right there. "Crap. I can feel love."

Grabbing the book, Hunter booked it out of the room.

"Uh. What was that?" Willow asked.

"Nothing!" Luz smiled innocently. "Thank you for your help!"

A/N
I have things to say today :D
School was canceled today, which I would normally be happy about but
I WAS GOING TO BE IN A PLAY TODAY
WHAT DO WE DO NOW??

Also
The season three episodes are
Thanks to Them
For the Future
Watching and Dreaming

Thanks
For
Watching

I'M A GENIUS

Anyway
Byeeeeee <3
- a very weird author