Hunter and his adoptive mother

A/N - This isn't really Huntlow as much as it is just...Hunter (I got this idea at 2am idk)

Camila yawned as her alarm went off. She sighed and turned it off. It was 6am, far too early, Camila thought, but she did have to cook breakfast for 7 people.

She walked into the hallway, and was extremely confused when she saw the kitchen light on. She was must have left it on.

Walking into the kitchen, she realized why the light was on.

Hunter stood in front of the stove, making pancakes. When he heard Camila, he turned around and smiled.

"Hola Camila!" He said, flipping a pancake.

"Hunter...it's 6am, why are you up?" Camila asked.

"Well," Hunter slid a pancake out of the pan and onto a stacked plate. "You've done so much for us, so I figured you needed a little break! I was going to turn off your alarm, but Luz said you had work today so I decided not to."

"Thank you Hunter," Camila said, touched.

~~ a brief time skip brought by Lumity ~~

Once everyone had woken up, Hunter served up pancakes to six eager participants.

"These are delicious Hunter!" Willow said through a mouthful of pancake.

"Awww thanks!" Hunter said, blushing.

"Really good!" Gus chimed in.

"Thank you Hunter," Camila said.

"Happy to help Mom!"

Hunter slapped his hand over his mouth. "I am so sor-"

But Camila was up and hugging him, and he let himself melt into her hug.

*random bonus*

Camila - I'm having a child.
Hunter - Okayyy?
Camila - It's you *slams adoption paperwork on table* sign here.
Hunter - *sniff* Yes Mamá,

A/N

Hiiiiiii idk what to put here :)
- a very weird author