Chapter 17 - What's a little deception among friends ❤️

❤️Adult content❤️

Ellie

He lifts me up and our naked bodies crash against each other. My mouth is hungry for his as he slams me against the wall next to the window.

I'm ready to go again and I squeeze my legs around his waist. He hoists me up a bit and his mouth is on my breast.

"Touch my hair," he mumbles against my nipple. I run my fingers through the dark strands and arch up to fill his mouth.

"D! Yes. Oh god, yes."

His mouth is driving me insane and I want it to never end. I tug at his hair and push him closer to me. I'm tingling all the way down to my toes as he sucks and licks.

"Fuck me, D. Fuck me now."

He reaches for another condom, and I barely notice as he puts it on. I'm too eager. I want him.

He adjusts my position and I feel him hesitate.

"Hard," I say, and he obeys. He thrusts into me, and I let out a low, animalistic noise. I'd be embarrassed, but he's already pulling out and slamming into me again. It's hard and rough, just like I like it.

"Yes," I moan against his shoulder. "Faster."

"God, I love it when you tell me what you want." He tilts his head down and kisses me, not stopping his thrusts as he does so. I meet his tongue.

When he teases my nipple with his fingers, I come. I clutch at his shoulders and feel myself spasm around him. He groans and comes at the same time.

A while later, we're laying on the bed, catching our breaths.

"You wanted good sex," he says.

"Earlier today, I thought that if you weren't any good, I could just walk away. We're not friends, and I have no desire to talk to you. So that would be easy."

He turns to me and rests his head on his elbow. "Are you telling me this was a one-time thing?"

I shake my head. "I'm telling you, now I'll suffer through a conversation or two with you."

"Because you want me." He wiggles his eyebrow and I laugh.

"Because you're not half bad in bed."

"Or against a wall. I think you prefer the wall."

I blush. "What time is it?"

He checks his watch. "Quarter past six."

"What?" I sit up. "That means the others will be back soon." I look for my clothes.

"So you don't want a quicky?" He sits on the edge of the bed, smiling at me.

I glare at him over my shoulder. "How do you have any stamina left?"

"Watching you bend over like that is hot as fuck. I think maybe that's what I want next time." He tries to sound confident, but there's a hint of a question in his words.

I pull on my panties and walk over to him. "You want me on all fours? Or just bending over and holding my ankles?"

He swallows visibly as I step between his legs and look down at him.

"Or do you want me bent over a table? Me on the bed and you standing behind me?"

"All of that," he says with a thick voice. "I want all of that. Whatever you will let me do to you."

I can't stop the smile, so I quickly turn away and pick up my bra, giving him another taste of his fantasy.

"Get dressed," I say. "We have a movie to watch."