Chapter 45 - And then, there was love ❤️

❤️ Adult content ❤️

Ellie

When we arrive at D's house, I can tell he's freezing. But he doesn't let on. He just keeps looking over at me with so much love in his eyes that it melts my insides.

"Hurry on and get inside," I say as he opens the door. I get cold looking at you."

He laughs and I close the door behind me. He's stopped in the living room and I walk up behind him.

Everyone is there. Jenna is looking slightly awkward sitting on the couch. Julian is glaring at the others. It doesn't take a genius to figure out he wants to be alone with Jenna. However, Noah and Knightley seem totally oblivious.

"You're back," Mia rushes up to D. "Finally. We need to talk. I don't know why you stormed off, but it's clear that we need to sit down and agree on our future. Maybe we should have done that a long time ago." She laughs and cocks her head.

"We don't need to talk, because we have no future together." D crosses his arms. I step up to his side and Mia notices me.

"You. Did you have to ruin this for me?"

"Ellie ruined nothing. We were never going to get married." He lowers his hands and reaches out for me. I put my hand in his.

"Whoa, what's all this?" Noah asks. "Do you two have something going on?"

"Yes," D says. "We do."

Jenna smiles at me, and I smile back.

"When did this happen?" Knightley asks. "Was it this Christmas? I thought you acted strange."

Mia turns to her brother. "Did you know about this?" Her voice is shrill.

I tug at D's arm and he leans down to me. "Bedroom?" I ask quietly.

He grins as Julian tells Mia he would not interfere.

D pulls me along toward the staircase.

"Where are you going?" Mia yells.

"Upstairs," D says and glances back. "And it's going to get loud, so consider this your warning."

I smile and raise my eyebrows at him.

"Really loud." His voice is hoarse.

"You're really going to let your first time be in a crowded house?" Mia scoffs.

"It's not our first time," D smirks. "And it's going to be loud, because up until now, we've had to keep it quiet."

I bite my lip, and he growls. The sound sends wetness between my legs and I can barely contain myself. We almost run up the stairs.

The instant the bedroom door closes, we're tearing off clothes. I want him naked right now.

"Are you still cold?" I ask as I lift his t-shirt.

"Fuck if I care," he says and pulls it off so he can lean down and kiss me.

"Ok." I grab the hem of my shirt as he pulls off his jeans.

He's pulling at my pants with shaky, eager fingers and I laugh as I help him get them off.

"God, I want you. You have no idea," he says between kisses. His hands are unclasping my bra and I'm pulling off his boxers.

"Oh, I know," I say and look down at his hard cock. "I've had dreams about this." I reach out and grab his base. "And then I'd wake up so wet and horny and you weren't there."

"From now on, you just need to text me and I'll be over. Any time. Day or night."

"That's good to know." I tug gently as I move back, and he follows me with a grin.