Chapter 23

Planning ahead was never my thing. I always worried too much about my future plans so I stopped making them. I didn't like the waiting, I didn't feel safe waiting. I'm a person that nobody could really understand. I thought that I am a difficult human being but I'm not. The people I had around me were difficult and indifferent. 

But this time, I'm planning ahead. I will have another book ready by the end of the year. I know the plot, I wrote it down the other night when Harry was in his house. I couldn't sleep even though Jagger was in the couch with me. I was thinking about how my future will be and I knew that I didn't want to write another poetry book, I wanted something bigger, something more optimistic. I wanted to write something with a prologue and an epilogue. And so I thought about the book. That night I wrote the plot, I wrote about the main characters and how their lives are going to treat them. 

Harry was excited when he heard my thoughts the next morning he came to my house. I started writing the very same afternoon when Harry and Jagger were at their daily walk. The prologue was ready a little under two hours. My main character is going to be a girl, a girl with big dreams, an actress. And the boy will be an actor too. I wanted them to be the center of attention, not only in each others lives but to the outside world as well. Two people with the perfect lives but so much pain behind their eyes. I'm enjoying so much writing this book. It's so different from the things I've written already. 

Today is February 14th. Valentine's day. But, also, it's the day Harry moves to my house. We decided to stay in and enjoy our first official day living together. I really love him and I will do whatever he says to me. I'm so excited that from this day we will always sleep at the same bed, we will wake up together and we won't think about which house is the better option to spend the night. I'm so lucky that I got to know him. 

I hear the door opening and I smile to myself. It's the first time that he uses the keys I've given him a while ago. 

"Honey, I'm home." He calls me and I laugh. 

"I can get used to that." I tell to him when I see him enter the living room. He carries a box, that he puts on the floor and then runs to the place Ι'm sitting. He sits next to me and he pecks my lips. 

"I'm so excited about this new chapter on our lives." He tells me.

"I'm too. What's inside the box?" I ask him being curious. 

"Just a few personal things, like my Grammy and a book that I love and I'm afraid of losing. The other stuff will be here in a few hours." 

"What book?" 

"You won't know it. It's called Daydreaming about the midnights. It's by my favorite author." 

"So am I your favorite author now?" 

"Yes, and I'm an idiot for not knowing you. I would have saved so much time by reaching out to you years ago." 

"I wouldn't answer." I tell him honestly. 

"Why darling?" 

"Because I don't like when celebrities want to meet me. They always want to sing my poems but I don't think that they are meant to be sang. And I don't like to deny things as you know." 

"Yes, you are my little pleaser. Now where should I put my things?" He asks me and walks over to the box.

"I have a special position for the Grammy. I have left more space there for the future ones too." 

"You haven't listened to Harry's house yet and you believe that it will win multiple awards." 

"I'm sure it will be album of the year. You are so talented, H."