Nevermore

Wednesdays POV

I was on my way to this school called nevermore. Apparently both my parents went there and want me to follow in their footsteps. 

                                     (timeskip brought to you by my gayness atm ;-; )

I was now on my way to my new dorm room, and I apparently have a roommate, horrific. We finally get to the dorm and enter. There was a girl at a desk wearing the Nevermore uniform, she noticed that we were in the room and started walking towards us. 

"Hi roomie!!" she says with excitement, she then looks concerned once she sees my face. "Are you ok?? you look a little pale.." she says. "Wednesday always looks half dead." My parents explain, it seemed to have calmed her down, honestly, she looked better looking scared. "Oh, I'm Enid, Welcome to Ophelia Hall!! (im not entirely sure what she said and I dont want to go back and check)" she says as she tries to hug me. I quickly back away from her trying to keep my space. "Not a hugger, got it." she puts her arms back to her side. I looked around the room and noticed the room was full of color. It disgusted me and I thought I was going to be sick, and not in a good way...

"Excuse Wednesday, she's allergic to color." My mother explains. "What happens to you??" Enid asks. "I break out into hives and my skin peels off my bones." I tell her, she looks horrified at my reply. 

"Enid, I trust that you will give Wednesday a warm welcome, and a tour." Weems had told her.. Then her and both my parents had left the room leaving me with an excited Enid......Great......

(A/n: Chapter one is done. I hope you enjoyed this.... there will soon be some Wednesday and Y/n, but not right now. But hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter)