Protect Her?

I FINALL POSTED ON THIS STORYYYYYY 

So this is a flashback of when Wednesday had her vision in the Poe cup and I thought this would be a great idea cause... yea.

This also relates to someone exposing the hidden message/thought so, here is what I meant.... 

ENJOYY

Notes:

twinky - normal unless I say so

''Twink'' -  talking

'dink' - thinking

a/n- ancestors name cause I don't have any idea what name to use.

M/n - mothers name

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback Wednesday POV

I was running to the flag, but the next thing I know, I'm having a vision. 

(I'm not gonna do the scene were Goody shows whatever she showed Wednesday cause I don't remember and cause it don't got any Wednesday and Y/n moments, k? k? k.)

I turned and saw Goody again. She was looking at something, I saw Admiral flying near us. She seemed to recognized him. She looked at me with a serious face. 

''Protect her.'' She finally said while looking at me. I was confused. ''What?'' Was all I said before she looked and pointed at something. I looked at what she meant and could see Y/n. 'How does she know Y/n.' I looked back at Goody as she still looked at Y/n. 

''Protect her.... Protect her when I couldn't protect a/n.'' That was the last thing she said before I woke up to Bianca saying something about cat naps.

I sat up and saw Admiral in front of me. I picked up the flag and ran back to the boat.

Present Admirals POV (Y'ALL DIDN'T EPECT THAT NOW DID YA)

It has been about an hour since M/n has been here, Y/n obviously feels uncomfortable. I went over to Wednesday to try and help Y/n a little.

I was able to successfully pull Wednesdays attention to Y/n, and now they are looking at eachother. I got some success of them getting together or something. BUT THEY WILL BLOOM I KNOW IT!!

'I wish I was human again to watch this future love bloom....I'm a proud father of my baby girl TuT. (bAbYgOrL..... No... ok, also SURPRISE MF 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

....... He's our dead dad..........incase you didn't get it..... ok)

I then went back to Y/n as she was still looking at Wednesday. 'Couple goals..... Love it.'

I looked towards M/n looking at my daughter with a knowing look. We both they love eachother.

Even if it's weird that I am agreeing with someone who killed me. She don't know it's me. Soooooo. Who cares? NO ONE.

________________________________________________________________________________

I have revived this book cause I'm bored and yea...... Don't worry there will be more soon. Just not right now.

BUT ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYE BYEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1