Hospital

IM BACK AGAAAIIIN, I am literally listening to something while writing this so if there are any errors, I am sorry.

But hope you enjoy 0u0 

here are some notes for this chapter

f/c: favorite color

m/c: matching color

p/sk/s: Pants/skirt/shorts

b/g: book genre

b/n: Book name

________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday POV 

I was at the hospital to visit Eugene. You see, he went to the cave alone and was attacked by the monster, it has been a few days and he seems to be in a coma. I had been on school arrest and couldn't leave the school unless with a teacher or something. Now that I'm released from my punishment, I can see Eugene.

I had gotten to his room he was in, but noticed that there was a figure sitting there next to his bed. They had a f/c hoodie with m/c p/sk/s on reading about b/g. I realized it was Y/n, it seems she was reading aloud since her mouth was moving as she held Eugenes right hand as Admiral was resting on top of her hand. I knocked before entering.

Wednesday: Hello Y/n.

Y/n: Wednesday.

Y/n said with a monotone voice as she closed the book she was reading. She set it down as I read the title, b/n.

Y/n: Do you need something, or did you just wanna stand there.

I turned attention to Y/n as she looked at me looked at me with a stone-cold face. My chest felt like it tightened. 

Wednesday: I wanted to see how Eugene was. Since I was just released from school arrest. What are you doing here.

My question sounded more like a demand than I wanted it to. 

Y/n: Well if you must know, I'm here to see if my cousin is ok since SOMEONE wasn't with him when SHE was supposed to.

Just from the tone of her voice, she was angry at me.

Wednesday: I did not mean to leave him to go to the cave by himself, Thing decided it was a good idea to leave a note to Tyler saying I had asked him to the dance so I was forced to go. And I had no time to tell Eugene the news since it was last minute.

I had told her the truth of the whole situation and no it was just silence. I guess Admiral had noticed the tension and turned his attention to Y/n, I guess talking to her as she was in thought. But I could tell she was still mad.

Wednesday: And I'm sorry I let this happen......

I had finally said. She turned to me finally in slight surprise. I was surprised myself that I said sorry, but something about her being mad at me didn't sit right in my chest... And I didn't like it..

Y/n: Fine. I will let it slide.

She had finally said after a few minutes. I had decided to ask the same question.

Wednesday: Why were you at the dance? I thought you didn't like dancing much.

She looked embarrassed for a second before answering.

Y/n: Ajax and Kent had somehow convinced me to leave my dorm and go to the dance. So I found a suit/dress in my closet that my dad had gave me so I put it on and went with Kent and Ajax (As friends since they had dates to go with).

She said as she looked at Admiral as he fluttered to her face, as he was apparently talked to her.

Wednesday: You looked good in that suit/dress..

I had suddenly blurted out. I caught myself and Y/n off guard as I felt my cheeks get warm and saw her blushing.

Y/n: U-um thanks, y-you too, I mean you looked good i-in the dress, not saying you dont look good in anything y-you do I uh-um.... I'll stop talking..

________________________________________________________________________________

AANNNNNDDDD THATS WHERE IM ENDING IT. I know you guys are gonna rage in the comments saying like I should have finished this but I need to do other things atm soooo yea.

BUUUUTT I will make another chapter later. Just not rn... 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYE BYEE!!!!!!!