Goody and A/n

This is a chapter of Goody and A/n (your ancestors name) and quick thing, you and Wednesday are NOT related. Just a quick note before we get into this.

But if you wish to not read this you may but it will be nice if you did cause I had some parts involving Goody and A/n cause I wanted to and I can. Soooooo enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

Goody's POV

I was walking around the woods before I notice a monarch butterfly with a red tag on its leg. I follow it knowing exactly who did that.

I finally got to who I exactly expected it to go to. A/n..... She was so beautiful and nice to me. She was always fascinated with butterflies and such since she has the power to communicate with them. No one knew besides me.

She seemed to have noticed me walking towards her as she looked in my direction. I gave her a smile as she smiled back before hugging me. 

You see, any gay interaction was forbidden, which is why we do this in private. I do not care thought, as long as she is happy, then so am I.

''I missed you my white dahlia.'' She said as we pulled away from the hug. ''I missed you too cara mia.'' I said to her with a smile kissing her cheek affectionately. She smiled back hugging me again.

---

My family and I were visiting some family members for two weeks. I was a bit depressed since I couldn't bring A/n with me. I had told her I was leaving, she seemed sad but wished me luck. 

I am so in love with her. I miss her already.

---

It has been a week since I have been away from A/n. I had sent her a letter but didn't get anything back. I only assumed she was busy or the letter is getting to her slow.

---

It has finally been two weeks since I was with my family members and now I am heading home. I still didn't get anything back from A/n but didn't pay any mind to it and will talk to her about it when I see her.

I missed so much even if it's been two weeks. 

---

By the time I was done with putting my things away. I left my house to go to A/ns. I had knocked on the door but instead of A/n answering, it was her mother that answered. She looked to be crying.

''Oh, Goody darling, how are you?'' She was always nice to me just like A/n. ''I am good Marilla.( A/n mothers name cause I didn't want to put a/n/m/n or something.) Do you know where A/n is?'' 

She looked at me with a look as I was just confused. ''I don't have the heart to say but, go to the graveyard and find a grave with a white dahlia on it.'' I was still confused but told her thank you and left to the towns graveyard.

---

I looked for a white dahlia as I entered the graveyard and finally found it. I walked towards it and looked at the tombstone, reading it. 

                                                            A/n L/n

                                                       1598-1614

                                A Wonderful Daughter and Friend

(A random date cause I don't know what year sooo. Bear with me plz)

I started to cry reading it. 'No, no, no, no, no, this can't be.' I slowly sat to my knees still looking at the grave. I felt a hand on my shoulder before a letter came in my view. I turned and saw A/n father Stephen (Same reason for A/n mother. :P), he was the only one who knew about mine and A/n relationship. 

''She wanted me to give this to you.'' I grabbed the letter looking at him nodding as he did the same before walking away.

I opened the letter and started to read it. 

'Dear goody,

By the time you get this, I will be dead. I know you are confused and hurt but, it was for your safety. I know it sounds stupid but it's the truth. 

Crackstone was getting suspicious not just about you and I, but also about your magic. I had talked to him while you were away but he didn't care on what I would say. Now he is after me and you, I can't just run and hide my whole life my white dahlia. I decided to make a deal with. He can kill me, but he has to leave you and your family alone.

I wish I was holding you right now.

Lightly stroking your hair as we lay in the soft grass.

Of all this things I would be thinking, it would be you.

Venturing in the woods with you while holding hands.

Every soft breeze flowing past as we gaze at eachother.

You always being there for me as I was for you.

Overly thinking of a future with you, away from this small town.

Us having a better future, were we won't have to hide anymore.

And if you haven't noticed, each first letter sentence spells I love you. Because you know I do, but I wish I was saying to you instead of in a letter. I will miss you my white dahlia.

And I'm sorry I can't be with you, but as long as you are alive, I will do anything to protect you. Forever of love, dead or alive,

A/n L/n, Votre Amour.'

I was now sobbing after reading the note. I already miss you A/n. And I'm sorry I couldn't be there and protect you.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the Poe cup

Goodys POV

It was her. A/n, now known as Y/n was here. She is not cara mia,  but she is in her. I hope Wednesday can be there for her when I couldn't. I miss you A/n. And I love you, dead or alive.

________________________________________________________________________________

I cried a little not gonna lie..... T^T