Poe Cup

Wednesday POV

It was the day after I had told Weems and the sheriff about what happened to Rowan the night before. I have no idea how I got back into my dorm but at this point I could care less, I just want to get to the bottom of this mystery. 

I saw the dead body of Rowan, I saw the monster. But this morning he was living and breathing??? I hate how I dont know the cause of this. And I hope I will figure it out. But right now, I have to join Enid for this Poe Cup. Only because I want to show Bianca a taste of her own medicine. 

As I was basically contemplating on this cat outfit, I saw a familiar Mourning Cloak land on my left knuckle, I had saw a hooded figure in front of Enid, I think it was the girl I saw on my first day here. (I know the outfits dont have hoods but for the sake of this story just pretend plz.)

The Mourning Cloak had left my hand and landed on the girls shoulder. I turned my head to look at the other contestants. On my right I recognized as Xavier and Ajax dressed as jokers. And on my left side, Bianca and her friends were dressed in gold.

Y/n POV 

I was playing in the Poe Cup since Enid basically begged me to play since her other two friends were sick and I was her only hope. 

I notice Admiral fluttering behind Enid, away from my shoulder. I didnt think anything of it until he came back to my shoulder. 'Wednesday is also playing.' I had almost yelled in question but held it in since Principal Weems started talking.

"I want to welcome you all to the Edgar Allan Poe Cup. This one of Nevermores proudest annual traditions, dating back 125 years. Each team must row across to Raven Island, pull a flag from Crackstone's Crypt, and hustle back without sinking or being sunk. The first team to cross the finish line with their flag wins the cup and bragging rights for a year, as well as some special privileges. Let the Poe Cup begin!!" Principal Weems yells and everyone starts pedaling.

We had got to the island and Wednesday, went to go get the flag, but I had a bad feeling so I sent Admiral to go with her. Enid thought of using her claws to scratch holes in the boy's boat. Bianca and her team had passed us, but no Wednesday or Admiral. I got worried, something might have happened to her.

________________________________________________________________________________

THAT IS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER!! I have no energy for this at the moment but i will make the next chapter later. Rn, i need a nap.... BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED :DDDD BYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!