The Monster

Wednesdays POV

I was running into the forest after Rowan after I had a vision when I touched him. I was then pushed up against a tree, Rowan standing infront of me holding me in place with his telekinesis showing a picture that looked like me, standing in the Nevermore quad with fire all around me. 

The next thing we both know, a monster attached Rowan tearing him to shreds as I sit on the floor staring at the monster wide eyed, as I didn't notice a familiar black butterfly fluttering frantically towards me. 

The monster turned its head towards me before running away. I got out of my trance before running towards Rowans now dead body. The picture that Rowan had landed on his body before I picked it up examining it, finally noticing the familiar black butterfly, I had passed out as I heard running footsteps coming towards me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/ns POV

I was walking around a festival that was happening until I noticed a familiar goth girl running to the forest as a boy I noticed, Tyler, was standing there watching her. 

'What is she doing?' I thought as I started to run after Wednesday trying to stay out of her sight while also trying to keep her in mine. I sent Admiral to go after Wednesday since they were way ahead of me (please dont ask why.... just...... dont).

I had finally caught up to where Wednesday was until I noticed Rowans dead body. I was shocked, I knew Wednesday didn't do it since he had scratch marks as his insides were out of his body.

I saw Wednesday and immediately ran towards her passed out body. "What happened?" I asked Admiral as I started to pick up Wednesday, ready to carry her back to Nevermore. 'I was following Wednesday as you told me to and when I got here, there was a monster over Rowan tearing him open as Wednesday was stiff and now it leads to here.' Admiral explained, fluttering his wings to communicate. "Let's head back to Nevermore and let Wednesday explain." I said as I started walking away from Rowans body while Admiral followed me.

_____________________________(timeskip to Nevermore)______________________________

I was heading to Wednesday's dorm room making sure no one saw me. I entered the room as Enid was sleeping quietly entering and putting Wednesday on her bed. I took a look at Wednesday not noticing I was basically gazing at her. 

'She looks........... beautiful..' I had thought, until realizing my thought. 'WHAT!!!! WHY WOULD I THINK THAT. I JUST MET HER!!' I shook my head getting rid of the thought before quietly walking out of the room shutting the door and leaving for my dorm.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4 IS DOONNNEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. What do you think Wednesday will act when she meets Y/n for the first time???? READ TO FIND OUT!!! Have a Good day/noght/evening/afternoon and see you soon, BYE BYEE!!!!