PROLOGUE

The three Volturi kings, Aro, Marcus and Caius, were hosting a very rare ball in honor of a very rare blood moon. The kings were in their booth watching the guests.

On the dance floor was their most precious treasure

On the dance floor was their most precious treasure. And she was dancing her heart out. They had specifically picked out her dress for this very rare and special occasion. Her hair done only by the finest of stylists. They enjoyed watching her have fun. And at her side was her friend(the younger sister of their two most loyal and trusted guards)

 And at her side was her friend(the younger sister of their two most loyal and trusted guards)

Something then caught their attention. They saw a man harassing her. They did not like this, so they decided to do something about it.

When they got thery they saw a very interesting scene. They saw her brother and sister being held back by their other two guards. "You pathetic excuse of vampiric material how dare you try and touch her like that." Her brother was was furious but her sister had murderous thoughts going on in her mind.

"Well, well, well looks like we have some trouble going here that needs some attending to, wouldn't you agree brothers."

The three kings smiled as they saw their sister walking them

The three kings smiled as they saw their sister walking them. Aro smiled at her. "Why dear sister this is a matter that needs to be dealt with. What do you think needs to be done." Pandora smiled at her brother. "Well I think the most appropriate thing to do is to show everyone here what happens when you mess with one of us...... But at a more appropriate time." The three Volturi kings smiled at their sister. When it came to certain issues she was sure to make a point out of it. "Why yes Pandora this should be dealt with appropriately."  Caius smirked at this conversation. He loved when his sister got into punishing others. She always did it uniquely. "I think Pandora is right. This issue needs to be dealt with."

After the ball was over and all the guests left the volturi went to deal with the matter at hands. They were now all at the throne room ready to give a good punishment to the wrong doer. The three kings and their sister were sitting in their thrones watching as the vampire stood being held by their other two guards. Aro stood up and started to address the situation. "Now we all know that this vampire did something terrible. And that is something that needs to be dealt with. Brier would you please tell us what happened." Brier looked at her older brother and sister and they nodded in agreement.

"My King, while I was dancing he approached me and asked to dance. I accepted his offer and danced with him. A short while later he stopped dancing and wanted me to come with him somewhere and I said no. He started to get angry and tried to force me to go with him. That is when Alec and Jane stepped in and tried to stop him. Then you showed and now we are here dealing with it until the appropriate punishment is given." Brier then walked back to her brother and sister and stood beside them.

Aro then turned to the male vampire who stood up looking a bit scared. He was glaring at Brier.

"What is your name?" "My name is Caster

"What is your name?" "My name is Caster."
"Well caster do you have any idea how much of a punishment you are going to receive." Before Caster could respond his head was then chopped off. His remains burned to a crisp.

"Well then, now that it has been dealt with we can continue with our schedule." Aro stated while clapping his hands.

Everyone went to continue their daily schedule. But Pandora couldn't help but feel like something big was going to happen.