The Beginning Before A Battle

Pandora was in her chambers talking to Brier when they heard knocking on her door. When Pandora opened the door she saw Cain. She embraced her mate with a kiss and hug. "Cain how are you doing?"  "I'm doing good Pandora." They heard a cough behind them. Cain smirked when he saw that Brier was in the room with them. "Hello Brier how are you doing?" "I am doing good Cain. I was just discussing something with Pandora." Brier got up and left the room. She turned to Pandora and Cain. "I have to go find my brother and sister. I have to check in with them every hour."

Cain turned towards Pandora and smiled. He grabbed her and they both fell on her bed.

Pandora sat up and went to get out of the bed when Cain pulled her back into his arms

Pandora sat up and went to get out of the bed when Cain pulled her back into his arms. Pandora swatted his hands away. "Cain knock it off we have to be serious about the matter at hand." Cain sat up and looked at her. "Pandora come on you have to live a little. You can't keep being worried about everything."

Pandora got out of her bed and glared at her mate. "I have every right to be worried. Aro is gathering witnesses for when we battle. Marcus is himself and Caius is still looking for his excuse to kill you. So don't you ever tell me to stop worrying when I have all the rights to worry." Pandora finished telling her mate. Cain got up and hugged her. He absolutely hated it when she was upset. That's why he wanted to leave the Volturi with Pandora and join the Cullens, start their own Coven or just live as peaceful nomads.

"Pandora i'm sorry okay. I am just worried for you. I don't want to see you get hurt." Pandora hugged Cain tightly back. "I waited for more than two hundred years to find you. I don't want to lose you." Pandora broke their hug and stared at him in his eyes. "I love you too Cain. I waited many years for you as well." Cain started to lean in and so did Pandora. Cain grabbed Pandora's face and pulled her into the kiss more. He kissed her with so much passion.

They pulled apart and and smiled at each other

They pulled apart and and smiled at each other. They then started to laugh. "Oh Cain what would I do without you in my life." "I don't know maybe keep searching every life until you find me." Pandora's smile widened. "Oh Cain you have a special way with words." Cain chuckled. "I have been told that many times before." "What do you mean Cain?" "Well before I meet you many women tried to flirt with me. But they weren't meant for me. So I kindly told them no. And I am so glad that I did because now I have my beautiful mate in my arms."

"And I am glad that you choose me. The mate bond we share is strong. It's almost unbreakable. I love you Cain." Cain smirked when they pulled apart. Pandora grabbed his hand and smiled at him. "Come on let's go find Aro he said he wants all of us together to discuss the final battle strategies and plans. He also wants us to meet the witnesses." Cain chuckled a little. "Alright let's go. Don't want to keep the master Aro waiting." Cain said sarcastically. Pandora slapped him a little. "Hey watch what you say about my brothers. I love them so watch what you say around and not around me..got it."

"Yes I understand Pandora." Pandora smiled at her mate and left before him. Cain was about to leave when he heard chuckling and quiet clapping. He turned and saw Caius smirking at him.

"You know Cain I will never see you worthy of her heart

"You know Cain I will never see you worthy of her heart. Not know and not ever. You should definitely watch what you say about us in front of her. I once saw her brutally kill and burn someone for calling us universal mistakes. And she was best friend's with that person. So you better be careful because of what you say. One thing Pandora said is true. I am still looking for my chance to kill you so you better be careful."

Cain didn't like this conversation one bit. But before he could say something Caius started to talk again. "Now come on Aro wants to talk and discuss the last battle strategies before we leave to destroy the immortal child. And don't you reply to that statement because I will kill you and I will take great pleasure in doing it." Caius left Cain standing there wondering how can he get Pandora to leave and escape with him.

(Okay just a little note. Brier does not like Cain one bit. She thinks that he is rude and unmannerly. She doesn't like him because of his old flirtatious habits.

And yes Caius still wants to kill Cain with a passion. He is being careful about it though.

Have fun reading and have a happy day and blessed day.)