CARLISLE'S THOUGHTS

Carlisle was in his thoughts. He missed Pandora and no matter what anyone says she was his friend. He knew she would never hurt anyone. He knew from personal experience that she would never hurt anyone unless they gave her a reason to.

*Flashback*

Carlisle was walking in the hallways of the Volturi when he saw Pandora. He walked up to her. "Hello Pandora how are you doing today?"  Pandora smiled at him. "I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." Pandora looked at him and noticed that he looked like he had something on his mind. "Are you okay Carlisle you look like you have something on your mind." Carlisle sighed a big sigh before answering.

"I am leaving  the Volturi for good." Pandora's smile dropped. "Your what." Carlisle looked at Pandora with a sad expression. "Yes I have finally been granted to leave. Please don't hate me Pandora." "Carlisle I will never hate you. I know how much you want to leave. So go ahead and be happy while you have a chance. Heaven knows I would like to leave." "Pandora you want to leave the Volturi."

 Pandora smiled a sad smile and if she could cry she would be crying a river

Pandora smiled a sad smile and if she could cry she would be crying a river. She hugged Carlisle tightly.

"I admire you Carlisle. How you stick to your principals not caring what others think of you. I would love to go vegan Vampire but I can't as long as i'm stuck in this living h:#!." "Pandora look at me please. You are special and if there is any chance that you will escape come and find me. You know I will always welcome you with open arms." Pandora smiled at Carlisle and hugged him again. "I was never ready for you to leave. But I hope we will meet again someday Carlisle Cullen." Carlisle smiled sadly at Pandora before hugging her again.

"Do you trust me Pandora." Pandora hugged him tighter. "I trust you."

"Then we will meet again someday

"Then we will meet again someday. Maybe I will have a coven/family to welcome you with more open arms." "I sure hope so Carlisle. Maybe someday I will be part of your future coven." "I sure hope so."

*Flashback ends*

Carlisle wished he could cry because he felt like his eyes were brimming with tears. "Wow I had no idea you had such a bond with her." Carlisle turned around and saw Edward. He smiled at his son. "Yes Edward I had a terrific bond with her. She was never and never will be a monster. The only thing keeping her from leaving Volturi castle are her brothers." Edward looked at his father. "You see Edward her brother's love for her is never ending. Even if she did want to leave they will find a way to keep her there."

"I'm just so sorry you had such a good friendship ruined." Carlisle placed his hand on his son's shoulder.  "Edward I didn't lose a friendship. I am just in a waiting line for the friendship to rekindle. Sometimes Edward the best things in life are worth waiting for." Edward smiled at his father. "Come on Edward let's go back to the rest of the family." Edward and Carlisle then walked back to the rest of the family.