An Encounter

Pandora decided to take a walk by herself. She enjoyed taking walks to clear her head. She was going to her favorite spot in a local woods. She enjoyed the peaceful and serine landscape. As she was walking she heard a twig snap. She quickly turned around and saw nothing. As she was about to turn around to head back to the castle she felt herself being lifted by her throat and then tossed to the ground. When she looked up she saw the vampire that had been trying to steal his way into her heart the moment he saw her

 When she looked up she saw the vampire that had been trying to steal his way into her heart the moment he saw her

"Hello Pandora miss me?" "Mercury how did you find me." He walked up close to her. "I have been stalking you ever since the ball." He was about to forcibly kiss her when she grabbed a rock and hit him hard in the face and ran for her life.

She was running as fast as a vampres in the stress could

She was running as fast as a vampres in the stress could. She was screaming. " HELP SOMEBODY. BRIER IF YOU ARE HEARING ME BRING HELP. AND BRING IT FAST!"

Pandora felt like she was lost when she tripped and fell. She was about to get up when a sharp pain filled her head as she was lifted up from the ground. She heard Mercury's now raspy voice in her ear. "When something is mine it's mine." She then noticed him grabbing a dagger."What are you doing with that dagger." Mercury chuckled to himself. "I am simply going to mark you. So you will be mine." "But I am not even your mate. Why are you doing this?" "Because you and the entire Volturi killed my brother."

Pandora thought for a moment before realization hit her. "Are you Caster's brother?" He threw her against a tree. "Yes I am." "I didn't know Caster even had a sibling." He growled at her. "Of course you didn't. You volturi don't even care about getting to know anyone unless it benefits you." Pandora noticed he was moving the dagger a little too close to her abdomen for her liking. "What are you going to do with that?" "Your cold-blooded monsters of brothers took away someone that I loved so I will take away someone that they truly loved. And I will do it while you are at your weakest."

Pandora started to get scared. "Please Mercury don't do this. We can think of another way to solve your pain."

"