Healing

As soon as Aro, Marcus, caius and Jane, Alec and Brier arrived at the castle they placed Pandora on a bed. Caius was at Pandora's side in an instant. "Somebody do something she is dying." He was holding her hand not letting it go. Jane and Brier went and got a sacred healing potion that would help in Pandora's healing process. "Here put this on her wound." Brier went to Pandora and lifted her shirt. Brier gasped at the sight of Pandora's wound.

 Brier gasped at the sight of Pandora's wound

The amount of blood was horrifying. Brier quickly and carefully applied the sacred potion on Pandora's wound. After she was done she got up. She faced the three kings and her two older siblings. "She is stable for now. But she will need time." Caius was the first to speak. "Will she be okay." "She will need to rest for a few days." "A few days." "Yes. The healing will take a few days so she will be asleep."

Caius was about to continue arguing when Aro intervened. "As much as it pains me to see our precious treasure hurting she needs rest. I'm confident that she will wake up but for now lets do what we have to." With that they all left the room that Pandora was healing in.

Ten long days had passed since Pandora was stabbed. Ten long days since she was stabbed and was put into a coma. Pandora was fighting to get out of the dark void. She thought she was going to be in there forever. She then heard a voice followed by a light. "Pandora please wake up your brothers are going crazy without awake. We are starting to have trouble keeping Caius out of trouble. Please wake up because we need you." She recognized that voice. It was Brier's voice. She started running towards the light hoping to reach out before it was too late.

Brier was about to leave when Pandora woke up and jumped up in her bed.

"Pandora." Brier was at her side in an instant she went out of the room and started shouting. "She's awake. She's awake." Brier was back at Pandora's side. "You're finally awake." Brier was so happy.

The doors burst opened and in walked the three kings and the rest of the volturi guards. Caius was the first one at her side. He didn't let anyone get to her. "My precious treasure you're finally awake. How are you feeling?" Caius was rubbing her face gently. She was the only one that he would be gentle with. Pandora looked at him and sighed. "I was in this dark void and it took me so long to get out." "You don't have to worry about that any longer. You are here and you are safe with us."

Pandora sat up and groaned. Aro was at her side. "Once you are done healing you need to feed." Aro and the rest of the volturi left leaving Pandora to finish her healing. Pandora was just glad that she was back.