Carlisle Gets Pandora's Letter

Carlisle was in his front yard when a strange figure walked in front of him.
Carlisle had no idea who this was. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

The stranger looked at Carlisle before answering

The stranger looked at Carlisle before answering. "My name is Cain and I was sent here by Pandora." Carlisle looked at him. "How do you know Pandora?" Cain chuckled at him. "I am her mate." Carlisle was stunned by this statement. "Her mate. Let me guess this is a secret relationship because her brothers would kill you." "Yes it is." Carlisle sighed to himself. "So what are you doing here. Why did Pandora send you?"

Cain handed him a letter. "Pandora wanted me to give this to you." "Why did she want you to deliver this letter to me." Cain looked at Carlisle and smirked. "She didn't say." Cain turned to leave when Carlisle stopped him. "Wait how is she doing. Does she still talk about me." Cain smiled at Carlisle. "She still wants to join your coven if she ever manages to leave." Carlisle smiled at this. Cain turned towards Carlisle. "You know it kills her that she has to drink human blood. She so desperately wants to be a vegan vampire but when you're part of the Volturi you have to drink human blood."

Carlisle smiled at this. "Thank you for stopping by and giving me this letter." "You're welcome Carlisle Cullen." Cain looked at Carlisle before leaving. But Carlisle knew there was more emotion to his expression than meets the eye.

 But Carlisle knew there was more emotion to his expression than meets the eye

As Carlisle watched Cain leave he sat down and began to read the letter.

"Dear Carlisle I hope this letter gets to you in one piece. I have been missing you a great deal. I hope your son and daughter made it back okay. The same goes for the human girl. Aro apparently found out about our conversation we had before you left the Volturi for good. So please be more careful I don't know what to expect from any one of my brothers. I miss you and I still hold on to the hope that I will be able to leave this living h#:" and become a vegan vampire and join your coven one day. I am guessing that you met my mate Cain. Yes I know we have to keep our mate bond a secret because of obvious reasons. I miss you Carlisle, I can't wait to see you again.

P.S. I am going to hug you so tight when we see each other again.

-Pandora Volturi

By the time he was finished reading the letter he so badly wanted to cry. He too still  held on to hope that Pandora would escape and join his coven. He missed her and wanted to see her again. "Carlisle are you okay?" Carlisle turned around and saw his wife. "Hello Esme." Esme went and sat down next to her mate and husband. "Tell me what's wrong and I know that face." Carlisle sighed and handed her the letter  Pandora sent him. After Esme read the letter she hugged Carlisle. "Oh Carlisle it's going to be okay."

Carlisle hugged Esme in return. "I miss her so much. I just hope that she will be able to leave and live her life the way she wants to live." Esme stood up pulling Carlisle with her. "Come on let's go back inside. The rest of the family are waiting for you to come inside." Carlisle smiled at his wife and kissed her. Together they walked back into the house where the rest of the family was waiting for them.

Volturi Sister On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara