A Moment With Brier

Pandora was in her chambers when a knock was heard on her door. She answered it and saw Brier smiling at her. "May I come in please?" Pandora nodded her head. "Yes you may." Brier walked in and Pandora closed the door behind her. Brier faced Pandora and hugged her. "Are you alright?" Pandora looked at her feet before looking at Brier. "Well truth be told I am a little scared. I don't know what is going to happen and I don't want this to lead to war."

Brier scooted closer to Pandora. "Is that all?" Pandora wishes that she could cry because she so badly wanted to cry right now. "I just don't know what to do. What if we actually have to fight. What if we lose more than what we want to gain. What if we lose everything?" Brier hugged her friend. "I'm sorry Brier I know you probably don't want to listen to all of this." Brier held Pandora's hand in her hands. "Pandora look at me you are allowed to express your emotions around me. I am here for you."

Pandora looked Brier in the eyes. "Thank you Brier but I am just your queen you don't have to do this." Brier stood up bringing Pandora with her. She looked Pandora in the eyes as she spoke. "You are more than just my queen. You are my friend." Pandora was so grateful for Brier's kind words. Pandora hugged her friend. "Thank you so much Brier for those kind words I really needed to hear them." "Your welcome Pandora. I am always glad to be here for you when you need someone to talk to."

Pandora smiled at her friend. " I can see why Jane and Alec are so protective of you Brier. You are kind, sweet and loveing." "Thank you Pandora. I still don't want to tell them about me and Demetri. They will kill him. I mean just look at how Caius reacted to you having a mate, imagine what they are going to do when they find out about me having a mate." Pandora smiled at little at her friend. She placed her hand on her shoulders and chuckled a little. "Do you want them to find out like mine did. It's better if you just tell them."

"But there is a difference between my brother and sister and your brothers. Mine won't hesitate to kill him. You're lucky you had one of your brothers interfere before Caius could kill Cain." "True very very true Brier." They both sighed and looked at each other before turning to walk out the door. "Do you want to go for a walk to clear your head?" "Yes." They both walked away unaware that their conversation was spied on.