Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Liu Xiumei brought someone to Shen Huanxi's place today for a kiss. The mother and son are from the city, and their family conditions are very good.

    Liu Xiumei has been a matchmaker since she was in her twenties, but she is not as famous as Zhou Matchmaker in Xinglin Village next door.

    She thought that if she could make this marriage a success, and everyone knew that she could help the divorced Shen Huanxi to make such a good marriage, wouldn't everyone with a girl in the family come to her for dozens of miles? Also went to find the matchmaker that week.

    But Su Chaoyang and Jiang Shufen she brought frowned looking at Shen Huanxi's family's dilapidated small courtyard.

    "Didn't you say that you are good at making money? Why do you live in such a poor place?" Jiang Shufen showed worry.

    Liu Xiumei hastily smiled apologetically.

    "Oh, you all came to me after listening to Huanxi's conditions. Is it possible that so many people outside are telling lies? She earned money and built a two-story building in her ex-husband's house. Just asking anyone I know.

    This yard is the yard of her natal family. She has no parents, no brothers and sisters since she was a child. After getting married, no one lives in the yard, and it will naturally fall into disrepair.

    But you see, the yard is broken, but it is broken. But she kept everything clean, Huanxi is a person who knows how to live."

    Just as she was talking, she saw Shen Huanxi coming out of the kitchen.

    Shen Huanxi was wearing a light green "Jia Liang" long-sleeved shirt, the hem of which was tucked into her black trousers, and an apron was tied around her waist, making her waist even more slender.

    The full head of blue hair was randomly clamped on the back of the head with a clip, revealing a slender swan neck, and a few strands of blue hair floated down lazily.

    Her skin is very white, so white that it is almost transparent, and it is very delicate, and there is no trace of wind and frost on her face.

    It looks like she has given birth to two children.

    Su Zhaoyang immediately took Jiang Shufen's hand and said, "Mom, I want her."

    Jiang Shufen looked Shen Huanxi up and down, also showing satisfaction, and nodded to Su Chaoyang.

    "Okay, our family's conditions are good, she will definitely marry, and today the marriage is done."

    Shen Huanxi walked over, frowning all the time.

    In her previous life today, she had already left Chang'an and Changning in the village, and went to the city alone to earn money.

    Later, when she heard that when she was not at home, the people who came to propose marriage never stopped, and someone came the next day after the divorce. She only thought that what they said was exaggerated, but she never thought it was true.

    Moreover, the first person who came to propose marriage was actually Su Chaoyang, who she never wanted to see again in this life.

    Seeing her stern face, Liu Xiumei just assumed that she was in a bad mood just after divorce, so she came up to her with a smile.

    "Happy, did you hear a magpie cry at home today? No, your good marriage is here. This is Su Chaoyang, one year younger than you, from the city, and his family is in the furniture business..."